Bones triggered/rattled as DC says he used steroids for every fight besides Bonner, Gusmao and OSP

ExitLUPin

K
@Steel
Reaction score

starts around 7mins in

damn............i also suspected and thought this before. Bones was meh in those first 2 fights (Bonner outboxed him and took a round LUL) then completely changed.........and obviously he wasnt impressive VS OSP either since coming back after getting popped

Bones got very emotional and tried to go at DC but got murked with that crackhead line and Bones was STEAMING

Last edited:
I've never seen any UFC fighter get a pass for taking steroids, that Jones has gotten. He's gonna get smashed against DC this time around.

Jones fought the right way against OSP. Very good win. It could've gone like Bisping vs Luke had Jon Jones been overconfident.

True if Ovince was a bloated MW like Lyoto, Shogoon, Hashad, Vitor, Shale etc. Bones mightve even gotten a finish

DC definitely seems to be getting under Jones skin a LOT more in recent times. You can actually see Jon getting mad / triggered by some of his statements.

Seems the psychological warfare has shifted from the first fight.

He didnt really seem bothered to me, Cyborg was definitely sweatin tho

Man that asterik is gonna hurt his legacy and he knows it.

That run cannot be repeated and if its questioned he has no choice but to be upset

155qkh4.gif

s14u3o.gif

EDwR-I.gif

jones+judo+trip+bonnar.gif

"meh"

Exactly, Gucci, this guy did not really see the fight or watched it in the dark. That was one of my all time favorite fights. Jones put a wrestling clinic on Bonnar and it was fun to watch.

You show me a UFC fighter who has suplexed another fighter in the octagon

Gotta agree with DC's assessment. I don't remember jones denying it. More like he sort of sidestepped the accusations.

Exactly, Gucci, this guy did not really see the fight or watched it in the dark. That was one of my all time favorite fights. Jones put a wrestling clinic on Bonnar.

You show me a UFC fighter who has suplexed another fighter in the octagon.
to be fair Rory did it to Nate 3 times in one fight

DC definitely seems to be getting under Jones skin a LOT more in recent times. You can actually see Jon getting mad / triggered by some of his statements.

Seems the psychological warfare has shifted from the first fight.

Yeah. Probably not gonna change much though, based on the first fight. But I like that DC gets his burn in once in a while.

Back