Could Nate Diaz manhandle Khabib?

Rhood

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Khabib has never faced a taller fighter with longer reach in his career.
Nate Diaz has superior BJJ in comparison.
If people thought McGregor looked bad against Diaz, Khabib would look like a 10 year old child against him.

Nah Khabib is a terrible matchup for Nate, and I hate Khabib.

Depends whether Khabib can do what he does for 5 rounds though, we haven't seen him in a main event yet.

If sambo was easy, it would be called jiu-jitsu. Khabib, UD.

If he can make weight, that is.

So this is what's become of sherdog

tumblr_inline_oqnz62Syw31qbhmtm_540.gif

RDA and Bendo say hi (not MMAth, the height thing). The tall skinny guy would get manhandled instead.

He could outbox him, but Nate doesn't manhandle anybody.

If people thought McGregor looked bad against Diaz, Khabib would look like a 10 year old child against him.
You're joking right?
I'm a big Nate fan but I think he would get rag dolled.
Rory_MacDonald_vs._Nate_Diaz_9.gif

I would take Khabib in any grappling competition over Nate.
I would take Khabib in an MMA fight over Nate.
Nate has beat maybe 1 elite level fighter in his career (Conor, Gomi used to be elite, 8 years before he fought Nate, fwiw). His next best W is over MJ.
The same MJ that was completely dominated and crushed by Khabib.

Khabib is literally the worst possible matchup for Nate, maybe in MMA. His pitter patter punches won't do shit, he's gonna get taken down and he has basically 0 shot of getting up after being taken down.

Nates biggest weakness is Khabibs greatest strength. Easy win for habib, why is this even a question...

Diaz hasn't manhandled anyone in his life.

I hope for nate that he doesn't take that fight

Lol at the idea of a Diaz sister manhandling anyone

Nah, only mediocre fighters have problems with nate

I love Nate... but everything we know from watching Nate fight (and I've seen most of his fights) tells us that it would be Khabib who would manhandle Nate.

He could beat him... but idk about manhandle. And I'm a diaz nuthugger.

I would watch a Nick vs Nate fight

Like if they hated each other like Phoenix Jones and Caros Fodor

I feel like Nate is almost as big as Nick these days, and has been busier obviously

Khabib has done nothing to prove he's not a can crusher. His supposed elite grappling has only been performed on no names (pre-streak RDA being the only exception).

I find him to be highly suspect at the moment, so I'd go with Nate on this one because fuck it.

AWFUL style matchup for Nate. At best he gets UD'd and avoids major damage. Obviously it's MMA and not impossible he finds a way to win but if they fought 20 times I'd take Khabib to win 19 times. Nate doesn't have the power or footwork to keep Khabib off of him. He would get slammed over and over and constantly be playing defense.

Only scenario I see for a Diaz win is Khabib tires himself out slamming him over and over and is suddenly out of gas in the later rounds of a 5 round fight. Then maybe Diaz could do some damage with volume punching.

Back