UFC 182 DC backstage interview removed?

Sigmafight

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I distinctly remember DC's first words after the fight with Jones being "uhm.. he felt a lil' big", and i believe it was to Megan Olivi in the backstage interview, but this interview has completely gone, and i haven't been able to find it since.

All i can find is the post fight presser and Jones' backstage interview.

Maybe it was some other interview he said it in, but i just remember it so vividly because we had just had several discussions leading up to the fight about Jones' massive size advantage against everyone he has faced, including DC, and people were shrugging it off because DC had fought at HW, which according to Sherdog meant he had fought against bigger guys than Jones.

DC had no issue ragdolling the HW division, but the very first words out of his mouth coming out of the cage with Jones were "he felt a lil big"

Basically, can anyone help me find this lost interview? I need to know i'm not imagining things, lol.

I think he said Jones felt, "strong in the clinch", but not sure if he said "bigger."

That may have been in the post-fight presser.

I think he said Jones felt, "strong in the clinch", not "big".

That may have been in the post-fight presser.
I distinctly remember him saying "he felt a lil big", and it was not in the post fight presser, he was being solo interviewed by someone

So there was no backstage interview with DC for just this event at all?

I remember that too but I think he was referring to that fact that Jones was bigger, and stronger than he anticipated. Cormier fought massive men in Strikeforce, but I'm sure Jones is incredibly strong. Lifelong wrestlers are always stronger than they look even if they are built like Jones. Jon likely isn't stronger than Monson though.

I remember that too but I think he was referring to that fact that Jones was bigger, and stronger than he anticipated. Cormier fought massive men in Strikeforce, but I'm sure Jones is incredibly strong. Lifelong wrestlers are always stronger than they look even if they are built like Jones. Jon likely isn't stronger than Monson though.
So why is this interview completely gone o_O

It's literally the only one missing out of everything

I distinctly remember him saying "he felt a lil big", and it was not in the post fight presser, he was being solo interviewed by someone
When I have time I'll look for it on my Megan Olivi fap folder.

it's a mystery

clusoheadsmll.png

It has disappeared. Strange. But he did say a bunch of things about Jones. That he felt heavier than he looked, length in the clinch made him tough to control and mentioned Jones' strength as well.

Just like Hunt said against Lesnar.

It must suck to train your ass off to get bullied by a bigass guy shooting steroids in his ass

It's funny, in other sports your titles are taken away and you become irrelevant. In mma, nobody gives a shit and everyone continues to act like you're the best in the world.. despite being a cheat.

Once Jones loses a fight, he's going to have it rough. I'm actually sort of sad for him, he's going to derail bigtime.

it's a mystery

clusoheadsmll.png
I know it's kinda tinfoily sounding, but it really is, lol

I'm not referring to the post fight presser at all, or what Arm Barbarian was referring to.
DC could barely even get the words out to megan, he was nearly in tears and she had to let him go early

Went down something like this

Megan: So DC, i know you're obviously very dissapointed, give us your thoughts on what went down
DC: (nearly in tears) "uhm..he felt a lil big"

And then he went out and cried to Cain

I distinctly remember DC's first words after the fight with Jones being "uhm.. he felt a lil' big", and i believe it was to Megan Olivi in the backstage interview, but this interview has completely gone, and i haven't been able to find it since.

All i can find is the post fight presser and Jones' backstage interview.

Maybe it was some other interview he said it in, but i just remember it so vividly because we had just had several discussions leading up to the fight about Jones' massive size advantage against everyone he has faced, including DC, and people were shrugging it off because DC had fought at HW, which according to Sherdog meant he had fought against bigger guys than Jones.

DC had no issue ragdolling the HW division, but the very first words out of his mouth coming out of the cage with Jones were "he felt a lil big"

Basically, can anyone help me find this lost interview? I need to know i'm not imagining things, lol.

Yea there was 1 with Megan Olivi but he kinda said the same thing here:

Timestamped:

Yea there was 1 with Megan Olivi but he kinda said the same thing here:

Timestamped:

Thankyou

Yeah i remember that part too, just found it weird that they would remove the Olivi one like that

So the words were BIG afterall, even if they took down the olivi one where it was the first words out of his mouth

Thankyou

Yeah i remember that part too, just found it weird that they would remove the Olivi one like that

So the words were BIG afterall, even if they took down the olivi one where it was the first words out of his mouth

I remember the Olivi one too, he said the same stuff but only crying and pausing and voice fluctuating of course cause crying, then I took note that he said it again at the official post fight presser.

I think UFC / Daniel's team maybe got that pooled. they should have never allowed that commercial / promotion with him crying next to his wife that's not good what if he wins you can sabotage your own champ like that for a few extra buys in the lead up.

Just like Hunt said against Lesnar.

It must suck to train your ass off to get bullied by a bigass guy shooting steroids in his ass

It's funny, in other sports your titles are taken away and you become irrelevant. In mma, nobody gives a shit and everyone continues to act like you're the best in the world.. despite being a cheat.

Once Jones loses a fight, he's going to have it rough. I'm actually sort of sad for him, he's going to derail bigtime.

Somebody's gotta beat him tho, and that definitely isn't going to be Cormier.

jones isn't the biggest weight wise but he has has one of the biggest frames definitely. 6"4 at 84.5 reach is fucking crazy.... if he gained like 30 lbs of muscle he'd be one of the biggest heavyweights

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back