Only if Ray Borg misses weight will Demetrious have tied Anderson's record...

galleryy

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
because travis lutter missed weight during their fight.

And there is a very HIGH possibility Ray will miss weight.

SIDE NOTE, if Ray misses weight, it won't be a title match, so Amanda Nunes will again headline a card. #WhereThereIsAWillThereIsAWay

because travis lutter missed weight during their fight.

And there is a very HIGH possibility Ray will miss weight.

SIDE NOTE, if Ray misses weight, it won't be a title match, so Amanda Nunes will again headline a card. #WhereThereIsAWillThereIsAWay

It's not a high possibility.

It's a possibility for sure.

Lol Dana is probably going to pay Borg to miss weight to fuck DJ after the Tillishaw dwbacle.

I'm pretty sure Ray will make the weight,I wouldn't call it a "very HIGH" possibility.He's a young kid with a huge opportunity,it's not a fight against Joe "the Stepping Stone" Shmoe it's for the title.Of course he could miss weight but saying it's a very HIGH possibility is going overboard.

It's funny the hate for FLW's here has caused a bunch of sheep to adopt this idea that MM has to win two more fights to break Silva's title defense streak.It wasn't a title fight guys and that's all there is to it.

Really hope he misses weight just for karma of the fans, DJ not accepting fight with tj is a really weak move.

Really going to laugh when DJ has the all time record for most title defenses and Sherdoggers can't ever get the salt removed from their collective cunts.

I just realized Borg is only on a 2 fight winning streak (all decision) how the hell is he getting a title shot?

Would be hilarious.
Ray Borg has missed weight before, so it's not unlikely it will happen.

Dana is going to hold Borg in the UFC basement and force him to eat Twinkies.

He's a young pup on the come up. He's gonna make weight man, just have some faith, bro.

" congratulations mighty mouse on you're record nobody gives a shit about but you".

Really going to laugh when DJ has the all time record for most title defenses and Sherdoggers can't ever get the salt removed from their collective cunts.

It's about who you fight. There's many active fighters with much better resumes.

* This is how extra weight classes and title belts grab fans.

If mighty mouse fought the same opponents under a different banner his streak Would be nothing special.

But if you add a125 lb UFc world champion to it it sounds awesome!

I just realized Borg is only on a 2 fight winning streak (all decision) how the hell is he getting a title shot?

MM has fought everyone else. That's what happens when a division has an active, dominant champion.

It's not a high possibility.

It's a possibility for sure.
It's a high possibility.
He's missed weight twice; the last time was at 129.5
All the addded pressure of fighting for the belt, first time headlining, and more interviews than ever will allow less time to cut weight

It's a high possibility.
He's missed weight twice; the last time was at 129.5
All the addded pressure of fighting for the belt, first time headlining, and more interviews than ever will allow less time to cut weight

He's made weight plenty of times so it's not high at all.

It's a possibility though.

I look at M. Mouse's win "record" the same way everyone views Jon Jones' one "loss" on his record - there's an explanation behind it, and dampens the effect of it.

Back