Crazy Questions about USADA Bones- Banned Substances? Exemptions?

bobby59

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Did Jones get suspended because he did not disclose the "pills" that he was taking or is it because he tested positive for clomiphene and Letrozol?

If a fighter gets popped for a banned substance which said to be penis pills which happens contain an anti-estrogen blocker but does not produce test, and IF disclosed to USADA, would they make an exemption for it?

Later,
B

Did Jones get suspended because he did not disclose the "pills" that he was taking or is it because he tested positive for clomiphene and Letrozol?

If a fighter gets popped for a banned substance which said to be penis pills which happens contain an anti-estrogen blocker but does not produce test, and IF disclosed to USADA, would they make an exemption for it?

Later,
B
He got popped for banned substances. Take all the "dick pills" you want but as long as they don't have a banned substance in them, screw away.

I'm pretty sure if you don't produce the result of your test, pass or fail its automatic suspension.

Later,
Big D

The guy is a millionaire and can get any doctor to prescribe him any kind of erectile dysfunction drug.

He was juicing and the drugs that were in his system are for post Cycle Therapy.

Only blind Jones nut Huggers cling to the dick pill story.

Dude he lied. There are no dick pills with both Letrozole and Clomid in them lol. That was a pct cycle.

Dick Pills would be a great Sherdog username.

He got suspended because he took PED's and caught. His fuckin brother in the NFL got caught doing even worse so it runs in the family dont act surprised.

I would have taken a 2 year suspension for PEDs rather than telling the whole world I couldn't crack a phat one.

#Jon "No Bones" Jones

Later
V for Vagina!

I guess now fighters can take dianabol and anadrol in pill form and when they get popped claim that they were buying dick pills and didn't know

Just came in to say Later.

Dick Pills would be a great Sherdog username.

If I ever need an alternate account (doubt it) that will be my name: JonesDickPills

I would have taken a 2 year suspension for PEDs rather than telling the whole world I couldn't crack a phat one.

#Jon "No Bones" Jones

Later
V for Vagina!

He will forever be known as a limp dick motherfucker. All his fans can make excuses about banging too many chicks, recreational, etc. doesn't mean shit. Take dick pills= limp dick.

Came looking for crazy questions. Didn't find any. Leaving disappointed.

Later,
E

Back