Stipe Miocic doesnt get the respect he deserves

onemanshow83

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I mean what champ right now you can think of that finishes fights like Miocic. This guy is absolutely dominating as a champion. Look at his last five fights all finishes no decisions during that streak. This guy never gets into any media or legal trouble. Hasnt popped for steroids or anything but yet people rarely talk about this guy. IMO, the pound for pound champ in the world right now no.1

He's had no worthy challenges until he faces sea level Cain

C6BE5fTXMAIIuNL.jpg

After he wins his next one he will. People slowly warming up to him.

Takes non-trash talkers longer to get respect and fame.

Stipe is awesome. I hope he breaks the record

I couldn't be more indifferent towards Stipe.
<Fedor23>

I mean what champ right now you can think of that finishes fights like Miocic. This guy is absolutely dominating as a champion. Look at his last five fights all finishes no decisions during that streak. This guy never gets into any media or legal trouble. Hasnt popped for steroids or anything but yet people rarely talk about this guy. IMO, the pound for pound champ in the world right now no.1
tumblr_mb6hgiS6Bc1rg8g1xo1_500.gif

Because the guys he beat are old people?

Well, then the young guys in the division should stop losing to the old guys, thereby letting the latter end up getting title shots.

It's sherdog, the place where 3 all-time greats get shat on, on a regular basis. What did you expect?

Every fighter with a decent amount of success will get a thread made about how much they suck ass. That's just a fact of life.

He probably never will.

He's too nice/classy/genuine. He needs to become an asshole.

He shouldn't. King of a division with the top fighters in the twilight of their career.

Not Stipe's fault though. It is what it is.

It's not like he can do anything about it, all the guys at the top are old, and the ones who aren't, are crippled for life or he has already beat them.

HW is pure shit.

Well, then the young guys in the division should stop losing to the old guys, thereby letting the latter end up getting title shots.
What young guys? Derick Lewis was brought in as the young kid on the roster and he's 32.

Back