the sad truth about WMMA fighters

Pied Piper

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
they will only be a draw if they have the combo: talent and looks.

I never thought ronda was attractive but many casuals did (for some reason)
women like cyborg and nuns will not become big PPV stars, women want to look up to a pretty woman who can kick ass and men want to see a hot chick who can kick ass.

Same with men

They will only be a draw if they have the combo: white and blonde

Conor, Lesnar and Rousey were more popular than Silva, Jones and Aldo who all were more talented than Rousey or Lesnar

42be4aef-36a8-a182-1851172.jpg

Yeah I know like when people went crazy for Paige Vanzant. I mean yeah ok she's my favourite WMMA fighter, but that's cause of... um... my hespect for her.

Isn't sports about being a champion and being the best.

Who gives a shit about being a draw besides the promoter?!

Same with men

Conor, Lesnar and Rousey were more popular than Silva, Jones and Aldo who all were more talented than Rousey or Lesnar
Anderson Silva?

Same with men

Al-Sharpton-Race-Card.jpg

Same with men

cliffs: I likey the black guys

Same for men then, specially at lower weight divisions

Just switch look with childish appealing "charisma" given by something (muscles, loud mouth, gimmicks etc)

Same with men

Silva was the biggest draw in the UFC for a while.

It is what it is. There will be an exception when a female Anderson Silva comes along.

Chuck Lidell, Randy Couture, Ronda Rousey, Brock Lesnar, Conor McGregor, Sage Northcutt, Paige van Zant- The stars that have gotten the biggest promotional push from UFC. What do they all have in common??

They are all BLUE EYED BLONDES!!!!

Open your eyes, people. UFC's nordicist agenda is plainly obvious.

If you're shallow yeah.

I'll never miss a shevchenko fight and I think she's ugly (yes I've seen the photoshoot images people always post). I love her technique and I enjoy watching her sparring.

Joanna is my future wife and most on here don't rate her looks.

I enjoy watching Nunes and a few others fight. There are some average fights, but there are also some really good one's (like the men's divisions).

The reality is the female divisions are playing catch-up. We've seen this recently with Ronda. She was beating up part timers. Once the sport grew she got her head kicked/punched in.

Chuck Lidell, Randy Couture, Ronda Rousey, Brock Lesnar, Conor McGregor, Sage Northcutt, Paige van Zant- The stars that have gotten the biggest promotional push from UFC. What do they all have in common??

They are all BLUE EYED BLONDES!!!!

Open your eyes, people. UFC's nordicist agenda is plainly obvious.
White people buy PPV's. UFC promotes accordingly, right or wrong.

they will only be a draw if they have the combo: talent and looks.

I never thought ronda was attractive but many casuals did (for some reason)
women like cyborg and nuns will not become big PPV stars, women want to look up to a pretty woman who can kick ass and men want to see a hot chick who can kick ass.
Wrong.

A fighter's lack of drawing power is the responsibility of the promoter. If a fighter is talented, but can't get drawing power, that is the promotions fault.

But what do people mean by being a "draw"? We don't even know what that means. It is almost like saying if you don't have an IQ of 160, then you are not intelligent.

We first need to determine what is the average "draw" before arguing about who is and who isn't.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ufc925
Back