the sad truth about WMMA fighters

Same with men

They will only be a draw if they have the combo: white and blonde

Conor, Lesnar and Rousey were more popular than Silva, Jones and Aldo who all were more talented than Rousey or Lesnar
Blonde Pride.

Wrong.

A fighter's lack of drawing power is the responsibility of the promoter. If a fighter is talented, but can't get drawing power, that is the promotions fault.

But what do people mean by being a "draw"? We don't even know what that means. It is almost like saying if you don't have an IQ of 160, then you are not intelligent.

We first need to determine what is the average "draw" before arguing about who is and who isn't.
Do mma fighters have promoters? I thought they just promote themselves

Chuck Lidell, Randy Couture, Ronda Rousey, Brock Lesnar, Conor McGregor, Sage Northcutt, Paige van Zant- The stars that have gotten the biggest promotional push from UFC. What do they all have in common??

They are all BLUE EYED BLONDES!!!!

Open your eyes, people. UFC's nordicist agenda is plainly obvious.
Chuck and Randy are blonde? Somehow this escaped my notice, I guess they have too little hair to notice. ;)

Same with men

Conor, Lesnar and Rousey were more popular than Silva, Jones and Aldo who all were more talented than Rousey or Lesnar
Anderson was extremely popular. The only reason Brock was so popular is because he brought WWE fans

Same with men

Yep, those million buys for Rampage & Rashad were certainly due to their "white & blond" looks.

Also it is obvious that Brock's size, athleticism & fame had nothing to do with his MMA popularity.
Also I see post all the time about how Conor's trash talking & personality have zero to do with his draw, it is his "blond-ness" for sure
Plus you are right about RR. It had nothing to do with 2+ years of domination - it was pigmentation & hair color.

Same with men

lesnar was a wwe guy coming into mma and rousey was "girl power" hype

data-f614d51ffc893667311b23da80a3f590.jpeg

I would watch Sarah D'alelio if she was champ.

<DrakeLaugh>

they will only be a draw if they have the combo: talent and looks.

I never thought ronda was attractive but many casuals did (for some reason)
women like cyborg and nuns will not become big PPV stars, women want to look up to a pretty woman who can kick ass and men want to see a hot chick who can kick ass.

Not true, they will be a bigger draw if they're hot but Cyborg is a pretty big draw based on her fight against Leslie.

Same with men

Calm down Tyrone. Silva was huge, as was JJ before hit and run (as well as other incidents: all famous enough).

I think Cyborg is a pretty big draw provided that she can find someone to fight her, even when she was fighting nobodies in invictus people still cared. At the end of the day this is MMA there are too many just bleed fans out there and Cyborg brings plenty.

Are brunettes and gingers not white people too?

randy-couture_0.jpg

1005e63907aa490dd6a0509f453faa77.jpg
Chuck looks brown haired to me, maybe if he had longer hair it would be noticeably blonde. Randy's hair looks dark when it's short so I guess it's only blonde when it's long and his roots are dark lol.

Dumb logic

What the fuck is your logic? What point are you trying to make?

There are divisions full of girls fighting to be the best like the men. Which will continue for years and years and people will watch what they want to watch it's not gonna kill divisions or make the UFC retract the girls. They'll continue to fight for a very long time.

Lmk when she headlines a ppv

Nunes vs Shevchenko is headlining UFC 213 so women do headline PPV's the only reason Cyborg has not headlined a PPV is because she is a liability (Weight issues, USADA, opponents dropping out, etc) not because she isn't a draw.

The event she headlined in Brasilia drew 1.1M viewers and she is not particularly attractive so as you can see your blanket statement is full of holes.

Back