What happened to Amir Sadollah?

GloryOfIran

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
The man out muay thaid matt brown and won TUF, then never seemed to live up to his promise. Does he train with a bad gym or have motivation issues or something? He doesn't strike me as the johny hendricks donut addict type .

Wasn't he a male nurse or something? Probably realized that was making him more money.

He got injured a lot.

Also this:
-After being sidelined for nearly two years recovering from a litany of injuries, Sadollah was briefly linked to a bout with Nico Musoke on October 4, 2014 at UFC Fight Night 53.[25] However, Sadollah was pulled from the pairing with Musoke in favor of a bout with Yoshihiro Akiyama on September 20, 2014 at UFC Fight Night 52.[26] He lost the fight via unanimous decision and was subsequently released from the promotion. After Sadollah's release, UFC President Dana White was quoted as saying, "Amir had one of the best runs in the history of The Ultimate Fighter, but I don't think he really wanted to be a fighter. You can't stay on the roster by fighting once every 2 years. At this point, he was just taking up a roster spot. We wish Amir the best of luck."

Wasn't he a male nurse or something? Probably realized that was making him more money.

I think that was Nover

^ as confirmed by speedy gonzalez above me

I remember his fight vs Lopez....Wand's protege.

God that was awful.

Ludwig showed his kickboxing skills to Amir that his Muay Thai wasn't on his level. And Amir vs Phil baroni was a good fight.

Hè did train a few years with Gegard in the Netherlands.

Amir was sneaky good, but had pillow fists. He had nowhere near the power to fight at 170.

His last 3 TUF wins were incredible, but each of those guys would probably crush him in a rematch.

Gerald Harris, Matt Brown and CB Dolloway are solid wins on anybody's resume. I can't believe he beat CB twice.

I'm sure he was a doctor outside of fighting
(Not confusing him with Nover)

He had some legit job that probably paid him actual money

I think he was actually a nurse or something else in health care (not just Nover).

What happened to g-sot

Lost about 5 in a row. Terrible striking and his wrestling isn't good enough to take anyone down anymore so he can't get the fights to the ground where he has an advantage. Doubt if he ever fights again.

TS must be having an estrogen build up to start a lame thread like this.

I recall Amir working backstage as an interviewer for a UFC show briefly a few years back

Maybe you should just watch the ultimate fighter redemption and listen to him explain what happened?

Oh fuck. I confused him with Ramsey lol. All those guys look alike.

Back