What happened to Amir Sadollah?

Maybe you should just watch the ultimate fighter redemption and listen to him explain what happened?

Oh fuck. I confused him with Ramsey lol. All those guys look alike.

giphy.gif

The man out muay thaid matt brown and won TUF, then never seemed to live up to his promise. Does he train with a bad gym or have motivation issues or something? He doesn't strike me as the johny hendricks donut addict type .
Tons of injuries.

Maybe you should just watch the ultimate fighter redemption and listen to him explain what happened?

Oh fuck. I confused him with Ramsey lol. All those guys look alike.

Yes...Amir and Ramsey are like carbon copy clones of each other. They even fight the same and everything...even their names are easily confused.

AmirSadollah_Headshot2012.png

20110409014338_Ramsey_Nijem00002.JPG

Will forever remember Amir as having the most impressive TUF run, was the underdog in every fight against solid guys and finished them all including finishing CB twice

Actually out toughed Matt Brown

What happened to g-sot
Had a title shot but didn't want to wait so he fought silver.

Siver exposed his wrestling and it cost him. Went on a big downhill plunge after that after he lost all confidence (chin disappeared too).

I think people use it as a cautionary tale when getting offered an interim fight before a title shot. High risk low reward.

He is the only fighter I can think of that has fought exclusively in the UFC. He had 1 amateur fight before TUF but every pro fight was in the UFC.

He is the only fighter I can think of that has fought exclusively in the UFC. He had 1 amateur fight before TUF but every pro fight was in the UFC.

Until last year, I believe Meathead fit that criteria as well

He didn't really want to be a full time UFC fighter. He had a full time job his whole career

He was basically a nurse who trained and fought amateur as a hobby, then got into TUF and went with it for awhile

tumblr_lyrvmjQVX21rnpheko1_500.jpg

Until last year, I believe Meathead fit that criteria as well

And Matt riddle until his last fight

If you want to get silly with it, James toney and CM punk too

Everyone makes fun of Matt riddle because of his striking but he was 9-3 in the UFC (2 were overturned to no contests for marijuana)

Had a title shot but didn't want to wait so he fought silver.

Siver exposed his wrestling and it cost him. Went on a big downhill plunge after that after he lost all confidence (chin disappeared too).

I think people use it as a cautionary tale when getting offered an interim fight before a title shot. High risk low reward.

He was also pretty damn old already when he started in the UFC IIRC

Everyone makes fun of Matt riddle because of his striking but he was 9-3 in the UFC (2 were overturned to no contests for marijuana)

Totally forgot about Riddle.

Still remember him breaking that dudes jaw on TUF.

What a character.

And he beat Jon jones in wrestling

Too bad he spent most of his MMA a career fucking around and smoking weed
1011528_550908861613268_2109493905_n-300x330-1374774071.jpg
I admire your knowledge of MMA factoids. You would own at an MMA trivia gameshow.

surgical technologist = not a nurse.

well need sherdog resident nurse @Hardkore to settle this dispute.

Back