Man who predicted UFC sale+Rouseys demise says DJ either caves or doesnt fight for 8+ months

Symbolic Death

8========D~~~~~~
Banned
Reaction score
So now that Mighty Manlet killed a PPV after refusing to fight according to the contractual terms he signed mere months ago, the great soothsayer of our Sherdog, the anti-manlet known as @Symbolic Death has made another grand prediction which will undoubtedly ring true throughout the annals of our D-level history.

Drawing upon years of studying the UFCs tactics, as well as decades of personal experience in the analytical world, I can say with >99% accuracy that one of these things will happen: DJ "caves" to the UFC's will that he fight according to the contract he just signed, or he gets blackballed and doesnt fight for at least the next 8 months. I could also see them closing the division, but this wont happen immediately, as it would be seen in the unwashed publics eye of being a reaction to a 125 lb dwarfs petulancy.

If you dare doubt me, check my resume. I predict these tings!

MCGREGOR-MYSTIC.jpg

I got the first paragraph down, but cant follow the second, apparently you are famous, but yea i agree

I agree

Hopefully Dana cuts his ass and he can try his luck in Asia

I got the first paragraph down, but cant follow the second, apparently you are famous, but yea i agree
As a gentleman and a scholar, my prose may be difficult for the uninitiated to grasp, but go slowly and use google on the big words. I believe in you!

You ain't predicting shit motherfucker

Your "resume" could use some professional editing.

Wow, amazing prediction: DJ either fights, or he doesn't.

Truly spectacular prognostication.

You are not predicting anything.

In any dispute, (1) one party will concede (2) all parties involved will compromise (3) both parties will agree to disagree and part ways.

That is NOT a prediction, that is just what happens when people are in a dispute.

I don't believe you, I'm gonna go workout now
eLVj1_s-200x150.gif

Ah yes I remember you, when rumours were flying around about a potential UFC sale, you predicted that the Fertittat's would sell at one point in time. You also predicated Rousey would lose which of course no one else thought. Great analysis!

And now you're saying that: MM might not fight, MM might fight, FlW division might get folded. So pretty much every option there is.

Cred though for the fun pic and I don't mind these "prediction" threads.

They will not close 125. Too many events and regardless of UFC propaganda, fighters who fill up cards and timeslots have SOME monetary value despite not being big names, or else the UFC wouldn`t have bothered with them in the first place.

So now that Mighty Manlet killed a PPV after refusing to fight according to the contractual terms he signed mere months ago, the great soothsayer of our Sherdog, the anti-manlet known as @Symbolic Death has made another grand prediction which will undoubtedly ring true throughout the annals of our D-level history.

Drawing upon years of studying the UFCs tactics, as well as decades of personal experience in the analytical world, I can say with >99% accuracy that one of these things will happen: DJ "caves" to the UFC's will that he fight according to the contract he just signed, or he gets blackballed and doesnt fight for at least the next 8 months. I could also see them closing the division, but this wont happen immediately, as it would be seen in the unwashed publics eye of being a reaction to a 125 lb dwarfs petulancy.

If you dare doubt me, check my resume. I predict these tings!

MCGREGOR-MYSTIC.jpg
l@nd0l@nd0l@nd0l@nd0

You are not predicting anything.

In any dispute, (1) one party will concede (2) all parties involved will compromise (3) both parties will agree to disagree and part ways.

That is NOT a prediction, that is just what happens when people are in a dispute.

<mma4> Points made ^^^....

Back