Man who predicted UFC sale+Rouseys demise says DJ either caves or doesnt fight for 8+ months

which one of those has a >99% of happening. ?
or are the sum of those two options are a totals of >99%?

why dont you make even greater your odds by adding more options.
DJ takes a poop, DJ has breakfast, DJ streams, etc.

Add those probabilities to your percentage and surely you will be a true Nostradamus of MMA!

So basically DJ will either fight, or wait...such a prediction.

Close the division and let manlet Mouse go fight in Bellator. He can go make them no money.

I'm confused as to what would have to happen for TS to be proven wrong.

As a gentleman and a scholar, my prose may be difficult for the uninitiated to grasp, but go slowly and use google on the big words. I believe in you!
ryan-goslingfacepalmembarrassedconfession.gif

Mighty Mouse didn't kill anything.

Fuckface Dana White killed it like spoiled brat.

Quit, fight earlier or later than 8 months.

Let's look.

I can say with >99% accuracy that one of these things will happen: DJ "caves" to the UFC's will that he fight according to the contract he just signed, or he gets blackballed and doesnt fight for at least the next 8 months.

Fighting earlier than 8 months sounds like caving. Later than 8 months is blackballed. Quitting sounds right. I guess the other option is that Dana gives him whatever he wants. Neither of those two things sound likely to me. Guess I'll have to go with TS on this one in that DJ will fight for the UFC sooner or later.

Let's look.

Fighting earlier than 8 months sounds like caving. Later than 8 months is blackballed. Quitting sounds right. I guess the other option is that Dana gives him whatever he wants. Neither of those two things sound likely to me. Guess I'll have to go with TS on this one in that DJ will fight for the UFC sooner or later.
To be fair, I didn't read anything other than the title of the thread. But yea, I'd like to see DJ quit and go to Bellator and collect on the shit ton of sponsors he's probably get.

I don't care if DJ ever fights again tbh. Unless he fights someone interesting who will challenge him, which he won't.

So now that Mighty Manlet killed a PPV after refusing to fight according to the contractual terms he signed mere months ago, the great soothsayer of our Sherdog, the anti-manlet known as @Symbolic Death has made another grand prediction which will undoubtedly ring true throughout the annals of our D-level history.

Drawing upon years of studying the UFCs tactics, as well as decades of personal experience in the analytical world, I can say with >99% accuracy that one of these things will happen: DJ "caves" to the UFC's will that he fight according to the contract he just signed, or he gets blackballed and doesnt fight for at least the next 8 months. I could also see them closing the division, but this wont happen immediately, as it would be seen in the unwashed publics eye of being a reaction to a 125 lb dwarfs petulancy.

If you dare doubt me, check my resume. I predict these tings!

MCGREGOR-MYSTIC.jpg
So, how closely related are the famed "living death" and the not so famous "symbolic death"? We all know that one can be beaten to obtain the state of the previous. How does one obtain the "symbolic death"?

So, how closely related are the famed "living death" and the not so famous "symbolic death"? We all know that one can be beaten to obtain the state of the previous. How does one obtain the "symbolic death"?
By being a fucking dumbass. TS can show the way with this shit thread.

A DJ never caves, keeps on rolling, rolling the tunes, tune to the music baby!

If you're so good then make money off of it. Don't troll around on Sherdog

So now that Mighty Manlet killed a PPV after refusing to fight according to the contractual terms he signed mere months ago, the great soothsayer of our Sherdog, the anti-manlet known as @Symbolic Death has made another grand prediction which will undoubtedly ring true throughout the annals of our D-level history.

Drawing upon years of studying the UFCs tactics, as well as decades of personal experience in the analytical world, I can say with >99% accuracy that one of these things will happen: DJ "caves" to the UFC's will that he fight according to the contract he just signed, or he gets blackballed and doesnt fight for at least the next 8 months. I could also see them closing the division, but this wont happen immediately, as it would be seen in the unwashed publics eye of being a reaction to a 125 lb dwarfs petulancy.

If you dare doubt me, check my resume. I predict these tings!

MCGREGOR-MYSTIC.jpg
I predict this will be wastelanded soon

Back