I would like to see BJ get a TRT exemption

Mixed

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Could you imagine BJ on TRT? He would be knocking guys out left and right again. Taking their backs and submitting them. Licking blood off his gloves after.

tumblr_lr0pz1plyk1qe7zozo1_500.jpg

TRT BJ in 2017. It would be the second coming of TRT VItor. True Revival Touch Hawaiian style. Let's go.

It's time for TRT Fighting Championships. Just completely roid up some 40-50 year old ex top fighters and let them bang it out.

Would watch.

Yep Vitor should also be allowed because 2013 was fun. And TRT Chael could actually back up all of his talk. So there's a few guys I wish could use it.

He's going to need Brain Replacement Therapy if he doesn't retire soon..

i'm glad TRT was disallowed, and i simply want to see BJ start the next - post-fighting - chapter in his life sooner rather than later.

it's very hard for some uber-competitors to get there though.

P.S. meanwhile, i'm glad i was able to witness and thoroughly enjoy his (almost) decade of dominance. i feel sad for fans who dismiss his accomplishments from 2001-2010. but nothing i say will pull them out of their willfully ignorant denial.

Last edited:
How much better would Bellator 180 be if Chael and Wanderlei were allowed TRT?

Could you imagine BJ on TRT? He would be knocking guys out left and right again. Taking their backs and submitting them. Licking blood off his gloves after.

tumblr_lr0pz1plyk1qe7zozo1_500.jpg

TRT BJ in 2017. It would be the second coming of TRT VItor. True Revival Touch Hawaiian style. Let's go.
He has 2 KOs in 27 fights. 7 in 27 if you include TKOs. That is FAR from KO'ing guys left and right.

He has 2 KOs in 27 fights. 7 in 27 if you include TKOs. That is FAR from KO'ing guys left and right.
I seem to remember a couple of subs stemming from dropping his opponents.

Sad. What's it like waiting on a BJ thread so you can come in and shit on him?

I seem to remember a couple of subs stemming from dropping his opponents.
That is still not "KO'ing dudes left and right". BJ had some heavy hands but he was never a big KO artist like a McGregor is. He could hurt people with strikes and sub them with ease though.

Sad. What's it like waiting on a BJ thread so you can come in and shit on him?

Legit doesn't ever happen, as I like BJ Penn and probably have longer than you have, seeing as I was watching him when he first debut'ed in the UFC.

I'm sorry that you're just a delusional Penn fan like PositiveBalance (Maybe even are him). Accept facts and don't get all pissy when they are presented to you.

Penn was a great fighter and him being able to compete with guys like Machida is ridiculous. I don't need to defend myself to delusional fanboys though. You guys are the least impartial people who post here.

Legit doesn't ever happen, as I like BJ Penn and probably have longer than you have, seeing as I was watching him when he first debut'ed in the UFC.

I'm sorry that you're just a delusional Penn fan like PositiveBalance (Maybe even are him). Accept facts and don't get all pissy when they are presented to you.

Penn was a great fighter and him being able to compete with guys like Machida is ridiculous. I don't need to defend myself to delusional fanboys though. You guys are the least impartial people who post here.

OK, GSP nuthugger.

Not even TRT can save him at that point. He should have stayed retired after the MacDonald fight.

OK, GSP nuthugger.
hahahahagahahahahahaha so you have to like GSP or Penn. You can't like both.

Fuck sakes this place is filled with retard, delusional fanboys. You're literally the worst fans in MMA. THE WORST.

Fucking GSP haters are the funniest because you guys don't have 1 ounce of logic. Just full retard 24/7. Congrats on that. Your parents must be proud.

he'd need more than just some TRT at this point of his career. maybe some masteron and EQ with TRT

i met bJ at the airport he told me TRT is for Whimps

That is still not "KO'ing dudes left and right". BJ had some heavy hands but he was never a big KO artist like a McGregor is. He could hurt people with strikes and sub them with ease though.
True enough. Even with all of the TRT his body could handle, I don't see him returning to those days.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back