If BJ somehow DESTROYS Siver will you dare to believe in him again?

BigMuffler

Loli is love loli is life!
@Steel
Reaction score
Siver is a pretty good fighter, albeit getting up there in age and coming off a long layoff himself. If (big if) BJ absolutely tools him for an extended time to a degree like Conor dominating Alvarez, will you see hope in the new Remotivated BJ or would you write it off as Siver being even more declined than him?

BJ really has not looked good in ages, so I don't see that happening.

But Siver himself isn't some world-beater today, so even IF Penn whips him, I'm not going to be jumping up and down thinking he's going to be a top contender again.

Believe in him? He's my favorite LW of all time.

But his best days are far behind him.

Can't even believe we're doing this in 2017

BJ rocks him early, takes him down, and chokes him out.

Stylistically Siver is tailor made for BJ. If BJ can get him down, he'll do whatever he wants to him.

No, as a Penn supporter- I don't want to see him run through Siver then find himself headlining fox1 vs a Ricardo Lamas and watch him get ragdolled.

As I've mentioned in another thread, I hope nice decision win and then him realising that a top 15 placing at 145 as his ceiling isn't what he came back for.He can go out with a W and his head held up high.

The ONLY thing that has me mildly interested is the fact he's training with Marinovich again.

that ship has sailed

No. Because even at his prime I always thought he was badly overrated.

Back