If BJ somehow DESTROYS Siver will you dare to believe in him again?

It gonna be a close fight probably, both guys should think about hanging em up.

Bj penn needs to lets his hands go. he has power and good wrestling still. He can't handle spinning shit...lol

BJ rocks him early, takes him down, and chokes him out.

Stylistically Siver is tailor made for BJ. If BJ can get him down, he'll do whatever he wants to him.

This is an awful matchup for current BJ.

I see no evidence that Siver has massively declined the way BJ has. His last two losses were Conor and Kawajiri. And Kawajiri is good enough to take a round from Cub.

We haven't seen BJ's wrestling in years, and that's likely the only chance he'd have to win this fight. I see Siver decisioning him.

Siver is a pretty good fighter, albeit getting up there in age and coming off a long layoff himself. If (big if) BJ absolutely tools him for an extended time to a degree like Conor dominating Alvarez, will you see hope in the new Remotivated BJ or would you write it off as Siver being even more declined than him?

Just STFU about Penn already.

Let him lose, and stop the threads already.

We all know he shouldn't be fighting, and it would be best for people not to watch. UFC has no business putting him out there. Fuck Dana.

Nope. BJ's problem isn't simply age. It's that he is just undersized when it comes to the new cohort of fighters. Yair Rodriguez is fucking huge at LW. Frankie was able to stop him, butthat is because his skill set matched up perfectly with his weakness.

Just STFU about Penn already.

Let him lose, and stop the threads already.

We all know he shouldn't be fighting, and it would be best for people not to watch. UFC has no business putting him out there. Fuck Dana.
have you herd of Cinderella man? or George Forman comeback? or maybe just maybe your young enough to know who is Buster Douglas is? They fight for us to know the truth. Everything is speculation for shit and giggles. Just becuz the sport might have pass BJ that doesn't mean that he is done. Its a fighter mentality. it is hard to watch, but I have been a fan since his 1st ufc fight its been along road and I don't think its over yet sir.

Siver is a pretty good fighter, albeit getting up there in age and coming off a long layoff himself. If (big if) BJ absolutely tools him for an extended time to a degree like Conor dominating Alvarez, will you see hope in the new Remotivated BJ or would you write it off as Siver being even more declined than him?

After bj's last fight, i'm picking siver to win...I hope bj proves me wrong though..I just feel bj is done..

Meh, it wouldn't be as impressive as Tito beating Bader or Wanderlei beating Stann, and neither of those really meant much going forward.

This is an awful matchup for current BJ.

I see no evidence that Siver has massively declined the way BJ has. His last two losses were Conor and Kawajiri. And Kawajiri is good enough to take a round from Cub.

We haven't seen BJ's wrestling in years, and that's likely the only chance he'd have to win this fight. I see Siver decisioning him.

Kawajiri went on a UFC losing spree, and after being scuttled lost to a completely green Kron for good measure. He isn't an elite fighter anymore, but that was still enough to blow through the Denis Siever of two years ago.

Siver is a fringe UFC caliber fighter. That is probably underlined by USADA now being in effect - Siver was suspended for PEDS back in 2013. He most certainly looks declined considering he was beating legitimate lightweights in his prime.

This is just about as low grade a fight as the UFC can offer Penn. If you want a lesser fighter, they would have to sign somebody for the purpose of giving Penn an easy fight.

This is as good as chance as BJ will get.

Meh, it wouldn't be as impressive as Tito beating Bader or Wanderlei beating Stann, and neither of those really meant much going forward.
True. BJ isn't gonna revamp his legacy. But a nice win is great way to go out after such long road.

mainly cuz penn got handled bad by Yair and Frankie......I mean that shit was horrid to watch made me sick. Siver isn't Frankie or Yair. BJ has a shot good retirement fight

Pretty much. Siver isn't a hot prospect or a top contender. His chin is spotty, he's been out of the game for awhile. Penn actually has a shot here.

61lzwdvYVSL._SY355_.jpg

Don't cut yourself on all that edge bro.

I don't think that word means what you think it means.

Considering what Frankie just did to Yair and what Yair did to BJ: no.

Anyone who beats Siver should get an immediate title shot.

Back