Sleeper fight this weekend: Tim "The Dirty Bird" Means vs Alex "The Dominican Nightmare" Garcia

SUBLIME FAN

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Who else agrees? This is a just bleed fans delight. Means is pretty much always in a action packed scrap, and always brings the violence, and the sane can be said for Garcia who is a super scary individual. Means usually likes to stand up and use his nasty muay thai game, but I can't remember the last time Means fought someone with the type of power Garcia has. Garcia is a very physically imposing dude, with big power and explosiveness and I think he could be looking to hand Means the 1st ko loss of his career this Sunday.

Thoughts on this one?

I'm really looking forward to this one, it's my Just Bleed fight of the night.

I think Means takes this one easily. I thought Garcia was going to be a beast in the UFC but really has just been a so-so fighter. Means striking will take this one.

The Dirty Birds vs The Dominican Nightmare?
Sounds like a pokemon battle...

I'm Dominican so you already know I'm looking for the nightmare to pull this off. Either way I always enjoy a Tim Means fight and this is going to be a tough fight for the Nightmare to win.

Always pull for the Dirty Bird! Looking for the nasty elbows Sunday!

Love the Dirty Bird, I want to see him embarrass that clown Perry

This is my favorite match up of the night. I think Means dynamic striking and aggression/pressure will result in a TKO or KO win

Garcia does have some serious power though. Will be fun

Who else agrees? This is a just bleed fans delight. Means is pretty much always in a action packed scrap, and always brings the violence, and the sane can be said for Garcia who is a super scary individual. Means usually likes to stand up and use his nasty muay thai game, but I can't remember the last time Means fought someone with the type of power Garcia has. Garcia is a very physically imposing dude, with big power and explosiveness and I think he could be looking to hand Means the 1st ko loss of his career this Sunday.

Thoughts on this one?

Agreed I this is def one of my favourite fights of this weekend .
I'm a fan of Garcia so I hope he beats the dirty bird .

Sick fight. Means will be too much for him but I expect Garcia to toss him around for about 5mins before gassing himself out.

I think means gets the tko in the second.

Garcia has power but no one has been able to knock out means yet. I don't think he's the guy to do it.

Back