UFN 112 is surprisingly not that terrible

Epicness

Rent-paying tenant cat
@Black
Reaction score
I thought for sure with Lee/Chiesa headlining it would be an overall shit card, but Boetsch, BJ, the Dirty Bird and Guida/Koch should all make for a pretty entertaining card, regardless of whether or not BJ gets smashed yet again

nothing in life is terrible because something can be more terrible, my friend's cousin's grandma use to say that proverb in Armenian:

Մի անգամ վարդը կանգնած էր այնտեղ, որտեղ տաքո գայլի խանութը կերավ քաղցրավենիք:

It's a fucking great card especially for a free one. No complaints here, I just like to watch fights. They could honestly have a bunch of mid level random's and I'd still watch. Lol

For a free card its solid. But if Carla loses, it could be a great card

No idea why people shit on this card. Lots of potential great fights on there tbh.

nothing in life is terrible because something can be more terrible, my friend's cousin's grandma use to say that proverb in Armenian:

Huge if true

Yup pretty good card. Especially we've got Bellator the day before, so the combination makes a great weekend of MMA.

It's a great card! Chiesa vs Lee is an awesome fight, and a very worthy main event between 2 young up and comers, Boetch vs Hendricks should be a slugfest, so excited to see what Johny can do at Middleweight against a real veteran of the division, Penn vs Siver will be fun and we should really get to see if BJ has anything left, and I might the only one, but I'm jind of interested in seeing Siver get back in there after 2 years. Plus Means vs Garcia is a just bleed fans delight, the debut of hot LHW prospect Dominick Reyes, the 2 WSW fights should be super fun, always love watching Moroz fight and her vs Esparza is a super weird interested stylistic matchup, and I've been becoming a Felice fan lately and her vs Kish should be a great fight. Also excited for the return of Clay at 155 against Koch whose been out a long time as well, and the Miranda vs Vettori fight should be excited as well. Martin vs Case opening the card is a solid fight and Gordon vs Quinones should be good to. It's a good card from top to bottom, you'll have dummies bitching about the main event but those are the people that still can't accept that BJ Penn is opening the main card and 2 real dangerous young contenders are headlining

Pumped for the main event. I, like some of Sherdog were part of that killer interview that Kevin Lee did where he answered most of, if not all of our questions. Stand up dude. Don't ever miss a chance to watch Lee

<24>

Decent card.

The only thing that would spoil it for me would be BJ adopting his tiptoe stance from his 3rd Frankie fight.

For a free card its solid. But if Carla loses, it could be a great card

Esparza? I kind of think she will lose this. Maryna seems to have been doing all the right things in preparation for this camp.

This card does perk my interest compared to the recent cards. Always excited to see Chiesa work his ground game

I like most fight nights. Lewis vs. Hunt recently was great imo.

Back