Does Michael Chiesa have fans?

Typrune Goatley

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Are there any hardcore Michael Chiesa fans on Sherdog?

Or better yet, is he your favorite fighter?

He has to have a few fans on here but I would be shocked if he was actually somebody's favorite fighter.

I have nothing against the guy. This is not a trick question. I just don't see too many people talk about him or hype him up. I usually like fighters that have a good wrestling and submission game combo but for some reason I am not too crazy about Chiesa.

I hope he beats Lee and I thought it was funny when he overreacted to the mama joke.

He is a great fighter and is a threat to all the contenders.

I just don't see anyone ever say "WAR CHIESA" or anything like that.

Are any of you out there? Do Chiesa fans exist?

He's gritty, persistent. He has many good qualities as a fighter but his style alienates people.

I've been a fan of Chiesa since he was on TUF, so yes. He has a fan.

I like Chiesa. Was happy when he won TUF and choked Iaquinta to sleep.

Doubt he becomes champ, but he's a fun fighter with a wicked sub game.

Im not impressed by his trash talk.

Kevin Lee is really dumb, but at least he makes some show.

I wouldn't say I'm a big fan but I usually cheer for him. Huge heart in the cage, and if he gets your back you are in deep shit. Would like him to beat Lee, but it's a tough style matchup for him.

He isnt my favorite guy but i do like him and hope he RNC that idiot Lee

His mama. That's why she bought tickets.

i'm not a hardcore chiesa fan, i've always liked him since TUF though.

don't let that motherfucker take your back.

People who say 'WAR' preceding a fighter's name are the biggest douche MMA fans of them all.

Didn't like him on TUF and really can't stand him now. "Don't you f'ing talk about my mom!!!" And I really cringed when he said "someone better come get in the middle of this"...what a tool...in MY opinion.

Sure, I like to watch him fight. I don't want him to turn heel though. I don't think he has it in him.

I thought it was hilarious when he went off on Lee because of that off the cuff Mom comment :D

both guys are pretty tough. I just hope they put on a good fight!!

I know this crazy guy who's a huge fan of everyone from Sikjitsu, even Sam Sicilia. :eek:

People who say 'WAR' preceding a fighter's name are the biggest douche MMA fans of them all.
63238121.jpg

i respect him well enough for what he does and that's about it.

Back