Does Michael Chiesa have fans?

images
<DisgustingHHH>

Every week, I counted him out on TUF and he always found a way to win.

Currently, I'm not aware of any "Michael Chiesa".
I only know Federico Chiesa, promising son of Enrico:

0*5djTM6VSGOSqvtGB.gif

Anyway, Forza Michael.

I like him, I wouldn't say he is one of my favorites but he is actually one of my brothers favorite fighters. He was in the navy with a guy who looked just like him named Wilson lol he's been a fan of his since TUF and he still calls him Wilson to this day.

We are both excited to see him choke out Lee. I don't see how Kevin can win this fight honestly.

Are there any hardcore Michael Chiesa fans on Sherdog?

Or better yet, is he your favorite fighter?

He has to have a few fans on here but I would be shocked if he was actually somebody's favorite fighter.

I have nothing against the guy. This is not a trick question. I just don't see too many people talk about him or hype him up. I usually like fighters that have a good wrestling and submission game combo but for some reason I am not too crazy about Chiesa.

I hope he beats Lee and I thought it was funny when he overreacted to the mama joke.

He is a great fighter and is a threat to all the contenders.

I just don't see anyone ever say "WAR CHIESA" or anything like that.

Are any of you out there? Do Chiesa fans exist?
he will have a new one if he comes out to mooma said knock you out as his walk out song, if not then he can go fuck himself

I still to this day can't decide if I am a fan of the guy or not. It varies from interview to fight to interview. I dunno, I don't dislike the guy I guess.

Shit, if he is on a card i will make it a point to watch him fight, so i would say that makes me a fan.

He's slightly more likable than Lee...like .000001%

He's kind of like a low rent Mir, not as good of a striker or wrestler as the people he faces but has the ability to pull submissions out of nowhere.

He overcame a lot of shit on TUF and still won it.

I became a fan after that.

Uh you downgraded from the title question pretty quickly

I'm a fan

He's not in my top favorite fighters, but I wouldn't be surprised if there are a lot of fighters on UFC roster who fans won't identify as their favorite, is normal

A bit salty for what he did to my boy Beneil but I still like him a lot

Probably my 3rd favorite fighter at LW right now, behind Barboza and Dariush. So I guess I'm a fan but not a hardcore one ? Idk.

What stops me from being a big fan of him is his reaction to losses.

Storming out of the cage after the cut stoppage against Lauzon(the cut was pretty bad). Fleeing the arena after being tapped by Masvidal in a buzzer(horn) beater in front of his home crowd.

That said I like his ninja back takes, heavy top control, and chokes. He also pushes a good pace on the feet despite usually being disadvantaged there.

Back