How much weight do you think Tyron Woodley cuts?

Jimmy Jazz

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Tyron-Woodley-HD-Background.jpg
Just curious how guys who look so cut and muscular lose so much weight. it doesnt seem like they are carrying much fat.

It's water weight they are losing.

He's a genetic freak. Some guys don't balloon up bc they are naturally very muscular while also having very low body fat. I remember him in college wrestling at 165 thinking he was about as big as you could possibly be for the weight class.

His body is probably 60 percent water. That's where the last probably 20+ pounds of his weight cut comes from. That's why a lot of fighters look so bad during weigh-ins - their bodies are very dehydrated. Also, why it is so easy to put on so much weight overnight. Re-hydrate their body, and also get to eat a nice meal or 3 between weigh-ins and fight time.

His body is probably 60 percent water. That's where the last probably 20+ pounds of his weight cut comes from. That's why a lot of fighters look so bad during weigh-ins - their bodies are very dehydrated. Also, why it is so easy to put on so much weight overnight. Re-hydrate their body, and also get to eat a nice meal or 3 between weigh-ins and fight time.
so most guys cut like 20 pounds?

Probably around 20 lbs, he is like 5'7" so not really that big

He's a genetic freak. Some guys don't balloon up bc they are naturally very muscular while also having very low body fat. I remember him in college wrestling at 165 thinking he was about as big as you could possibly be for the weight class.
Genetics are just a social construct maaaaaannnn

He gets to 210...out of camp...shred 20 first 6 weeks of camp...drops the final 20 in the last 2 weeks....may drop as much as 15lbs in the last 2 days...

He's prob around 200 out of camp....with no fat on him.

What are you implying?

IMG_3532.JPG

Why does his weight matter? More than his life matters to you privileged asses.

Back