HW division lacks prominent wrestlers that can be a problem to Saki

FedorGOAT

Ultimate Fedorist
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Every where I keep seeing all these comments about he will get is TDD tested & then gradually get grapplefucked. I think it's true if he is going to test himself in LHW. But that's not the case in Heavyweight.

I mean besides Stipe, Cain & Someone like Blaydes, Show me 1 wrestling based HW fighter & Among the names I have taken, Stipe is more reliant on his boxing than his wrestling, Cain is always injured & Blaydess is too green.

I don't think he should face any kind of problem on his way of capturing the gold. I literally see no one who can handle his Striking. I mean no one. He should clearly run through the division like a knife in butter.

Last edited:
It doesn't matter if you are wrestling based or not. If you are better at wrestling than your opponent, you take him down. It's called following a gameplan. Everyone will try to take him down as everyone has better wrestling than him and worse striking.

He will not fight at HW he is not crazy.

Guys like Tim Johnson, Curtis Blaydes and Luis Henrique would put him down in 10 seconds.

They don't need to be elite level wrestlers to take down a guy with no prior mma experience. Barnett, Overeem, Werdum... hell, even JDS could take him down if he doesn't have his TDD on point.

Junior would look like an actual black belt in bjj against him.

He will not fight at HW he is not crazy.

Guys like Tim Johnson, Curtis Blaydes and Luis Henrique would put him down in 10 seconds.
Can he make LHW now?

Neat.
That makes things more interesting.
I just remember him being close to 230
Actually the LHW division in Glory is 208, but no big deal, he will fight at 205 for sure.

Imagine him versus Manuwa, that's a proper fight.

Actually the LHW division in Glory is 208, but no big deal, he will fight at 205 for sure.

Imagine him versus Manuwa, that's a proper fight.
That would be a great one.
Manuwa chopped down, or turned into a panic wrestler

Yeah as stated before he'll be fighting in the LHW division.

watch some of his fights.
You mean Saki kickboxing fights? I pretty much watched them all, but i don't see how he is gonna stop takedowns from grapplers much heavier than him.

Fighters who don't incorporate takedown and ground fighting will against Saki, and the difference between someone who has been training on the ground for years and someone who hasn't will show. JDS, Arlovski, hell even Tim Sylvia will look like Damian Maia against him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back