how will roy nelson do in bellator?

thewhiterooster

dana hates sunscreen
@Brown
Reaction score
will he compete for a belt? or has his skills declined so much he won't even be competitive in bellator?

Is this Shertard hypothetical talk or has it been made official?

Edit; damn they lost Roy. UFC is fucking up.

Skills declined? At his best he would never be able to compete for a belt, not even in Bellator. lol

Is this Shertard hypothetical talk or has it been made official?

Edit; damn they lost Roy. UFC is fucking up.

What the hell are they fucking up, lol?

Roy had been looking terrible for a while, it's quite a decent cut, especially compared to losing Larkin....

he'll get payed and KO some randoms

who is there at HW in bellator? Kongo?

he'll get payed and KO some randoms

who is there at HW in bellator? Kongo?

mitrione, kongo, lashley, kharitonov, fedor (although I don't know if fedor is signed for more than his mitrione fight).. so there is a few decent possible fights in bellator HW... oh, also rampage is a bellator hw now. that could be interesting.

Last edited:
He will Feed...

UFC.159.Roy.Nelson.vs.Cheick.Kongo.rubtummy.400-sg.gif

Huge Roy fan. TRT Big Roy + TRTRex Vitor in Bellator? HELL YEAH!

I hope his first fight is against Kharitonov.

mitrione, kongo, lashley, kharitonov, fedor (although I don't know if fedor is signed for more than his mitrione fight).. so there is a few decent possible fights in bellator HW
lol oh yeah...... duuuh Im such a fucking dunce

how did I forget about meathead and fedor? ffs

looks like a huge ufc exodus happening right now!

Good luck to Roy. Even more so than Bader, this was the right move for him. He was never getting to the belt. Might as well grab the cash as he winds down his fighting career.

Am I the only one that wants to see Rampage vs Roy Nelson at heavyweight? Now that's a fun fuckin fight!!!!

Back