Bisping on Manchester tragedy,"it's time to put political correctness aside..." (tmz link).

Status
Not open for further replies.
and he's just now realizing that?

He's talking about not being PC, but at the same time he didn't want to mention Islam?

Just remember that all Muslims aren't terrorists, even though they're the ones who are usually responsible for the attacks.

Bisping speaks the truth. Hope he comes back healthy. He will have a killer waiting on him.

England has had a lot of muslims and muslim-gangs even before the refugee crisis and before all that PC global agenda, just like France.

I say blame the voters. They kinda voted for terror attacks, in my opinion. A lot of Europe did.

If you have actual evidence that has nothing to do with political correctness.

The solution is more tax cuts so the free market can work properly.

England has had a lot of muslims and muslim-gangs even before the refugee crisis and before all that PC global agenda, just like France.

I say blame the voters. They kinda voted for terror attacks, in my opinion. A lot of Europe did.

This...

and France just totally fucked themselves by voting Macron.

<DisgustingHHH>

If you want to roll around on a giant pile of horse shit, by all mean go ahead.

I'd rather get called a hipster to spare myself from it.
People shit on TMZ all the time, but whether people like it or not, TMZ breaks a shit ton of legit stories and is a major player in journalism.

But whatever, to each their own.

This...

and France just totally fucked themselves by voting Macron.

Have you seen the Macron leaks by wikileaks? Days before the election, lol. And they still voted for this absolute corrupt fool who even got caught faking counter-evidence.

I'm glad the americans didn't ignore wikileaks and vote a criminal into office. Although I'm not a Trump supporter in general.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back