Where do you put Frank Mir all time Heavyweights?

Mur?

• Total voters

Threetrees

He/Him
@plutonium
Reaction score
Mir.jpg

Considering Frank Mir started MMA 16 years ago, and has held UFC gold twice and fought for the belt multiple times

Where does he rank all time?
Wins over Big Foot, first guy to KO and submit Big Nog, submitted Lesnar, wins over CroCop and Roy Nelson
Submitted UFC HW champ Tim Sylvia and made a comeback after what could have been a career ending motor accident to become a consistent top 5/10 HW in the UFC over the next 8 or 9 years.

He has some good wins but a lotttt of losses.

One night he could look like the best in the world and the next he just gets smashed and does nothing. Very inconsistent but still, ufc hw champ and interim champ with wins Sylvia, nog 2x, bork, and hell even Kongo was a good win.

Right off the top of my head: Fedor, nog, werdum, stipe, cain, jds, cro cop, barnett are definitely all above him.

He has some good wins but a lotttt of losses.

One night he could look like the best in the world and the next he just gets smashed and does nothing. Very inconsistent but still, ufc hw champ and interim champ with wins Sylvia, nog 2x, bork, and hell even Kongo was a good win.

Right off the top of my head: Fedor, nog, werdum, stipe, cain, jds, cro cop, barnett are definitely all above him.
Barnett? Clearly?

I had him in the top 10 until recently.....Stipe pushed him out...i have Mir at 11th spot now...

So whats your top ten?

...... so wheres big Nog
I'll give you my top 15:

1. Fedor
2. Nog
3. CC
4. JDS
5. Werdum
6. Barnett
7. Cain
8. Stipe
9. Reem
10. Couture
11. Mir
12. Coleman
13. Igor
14. Arlovski
15. Hunt

His wins are good and losses bad.. wouldnt rank in top 10

Id say
1. Fedor
2. Nogueira
3. Mirko
4-10 barnett, sylvia, cain, jds, couture, stipe, werdum in some order (probably Werdun 4th)

#1 HW with submissions

Realistically for me I would say somewhere between in the top 15.

Back