Joanna Jedrzejcyzk was apparently talking at comedian, Tony Hinchcliffe between rounds at UFC 211

D

Drake

CZGkBR6WYAEYVWg.jpg

That tony comedian guy has a super punchable face

Tony is weirdo. He even has some paintings with JJ.

The type of man who thinks he's attractive to lady because she smiles at him.

Last edited:
I hope tony gets sum fuk....

I will finally believe he isnt gay :D

The way some comedians try so hard all the time is really tedious and pathetic, so tiresome and insecure. Their whole life is a massive failure if they cant stick a sassy punchline on the end of everything they say. Truly the most mentally ill profession. Take a day off, pussies

Not that it matters if he's gay or not, but if he's heterosexual , he's the most effeminate straight man ever.

The way some comedians try so hard all the time is really tedious and pathetic, so tiresome and insecure. Their whole life is a massive failure if they cant stick a sassy punchline on the end of everything they say. Truly the most mentally ill profession. Take a day off, pussies
You must have a shitty sense of humor you bitter soul.

You must have a shitty sense of humor you bitter soul.

hundreds of millions of people are hilarious every day in their every day life, it aint no thing. these people also have other aspects to their character however, yknow, like, a personality? nothing so sad and desperate as someone who is trying so hard to be funny all the time, dayum

yeah man my sense of humour is absolutely terrible, obviously, goes without saying

It's quite a bit of a stretch to refer to a hack like Tony Hinchcliffe as a "comedian."

I don't agree that this applies to any good comedian, but it's a spot on description of Tony Hinchcliffe. Watch his appearance on Doug Benson's horrid podcast and you'll cringe worse than you've ever before.

It's quite a bit of a stretch to refer to a hack like Tony Hinchcliffe as a "comedian."

I don't agree that this applies to any good comedian, but it's a spot on description of Tony Hinchcliffe. Watch his appearance on Doug Benson's horrid podcast and you'll cringe worse than you've ever before.

i think you get what im saying

i like going to comedy shows, i like laughing and i like funny people. but damn it can be really fatiguing to listen to people that think they are performing 24/7, its so fucking lame

Back