Lobov vs Hacran Dias or Andre Fili next

120wrestling

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Lobov had a great fight with #4 Swanson, I think he could beat those guys.

thoughts?

They both fuck Artem up in my opinion. Give him Rony Jason who has looked like hot trash lately.

They both fuck Artem up in my opinion. Give him Rony Jason who has looked like hot trash lately.

I don't think Hacran is too great for a guy ranked in the top 15. I think Artem would be able to outwork him if he fights at his best

Let's go with Hacran Dias. I only want Lobov matched up with either grapplers or elite strikers. Brian Ortega would be even better.

I don't think Hacran is too great for a guy ranked in the top 15. I think Artem would be able to outwork him if he fights at his best
I don't think so. Artem only looked good for one round in the Cub fight and didn't exactly look spectacular against Avila and Ishihara who aren't even in the top 40.

he should fight Who Da Fook is Dat Guy, obviously. It's the fight that can get some hype going

he should fight Who Da Fook is Dat Guy, obviously. It's the fight that can get some hype going
Stephens would walk all over Lobov. Artem should seriously consider going to Bellator, because he's going to get manhandled by the UFC's top 10 FW's. No amount of Conor nuthugging is going to change that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back