Pearl Gonzalez did a stint in jail

Kristian82

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Pearl did a stint in jail and is an ex gang banger who was married to a smack addict. Does she get the same treatment from the SJWs as Mike Perry or does she get off with it because she is an attractive (minority?) female?

Doutbful.

Julianna Pena should still be on suspension for what she did.

If she was a male she would be.

Who really cares? I dont give a fuck Perry is an ex con. I pay to watch him fight not raise children.

Man... That just makes her hotter imo.

<18>

big deal, so did Rousey

ronda-rousey-blindspot-4.jpg

I don't care, still wood. And regarding Pearl, her too.

Seriously... Now all I can think about is Pearl's jailhouse initiation, how she became top bitch, and then initiated all of the other newbies...

<{jackyeah}>

And it really happens like that because every film I've ever seen involving chicks in prison can't be lying.

She has plastic tits, tattoos and fights in a cage for a living...

Did you really think I was just sitting here thinking she was an educated angel who got into martial arts because she respects the noble lifestyle ?

I'm not surprised motherfuckers.

Doutbful.

also Jessica Eye is like 0-6 in the UFC but gets to stick around because she has a really big ass

Man... That just makes her hotter imo.

<18>
Fuck yeah. Is she gonna fuck you? Is she going to stab you in the neck with a melted toothbrush shank? Who knows!! That makes it even more exciting.

The problem with Perry is he acts like he still belongs in jail. Pearl and others that had past problems seem to have grown up and moved on.

Doutbful.

Hmm didn't think about but that's true. If some dude got drunk and then kicked some girl in the vag they'd be cut.

The problem with Perry is he acts like he still belongs in jail. Pearl and others that had past problems seem to have grown up and moved on.

This looks like someone who should be in jail?

2XGmu90.jpg

She has plastic tits, tattoos and fights in a cage for a living...

Did you really think I was just sitting here thinking she was an educated angel who got into martial arts because she respects the noble lifestyle ?

I'm not surprised motherfuckers.

I would rob the shit out of someone to get locked up with that for a few months.

Any more and she'd drive you fucking nuts... A month probably would be all it would take to knock the "I'm banging a hot Mexican mma fighter with tats and tits" glitter off how much trouble she would actually cause you... But you'd look back on those wild times with the biggest smile!

Back