Cro Cop calls out Fedor for "farewell fight"

Kung Fu bb

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
17554437_1530108257033866_8878414868542102977_n.jpg

"Who wants to see my farewell fight against Fedor?If Fedor dares.."

http://www.lowkickmma.com/MMA/mirko-cro-cop-calls-out-fedor-emelianenko-for-farewell-fight/

Probably the fight with two of the best HW of all time and at their prime. And they delivered!! That was an amazing fight, back and forth war. Just awesome!!!

fedorlowkick.gif

JadedVigilantAtlanticsharpnosepuffer.gif

fedor_HK.gif

KlutzyFaroffHairstreakbutterfly.gif

Who takes it this time???

i think crocop takes it this time. for some reason, i think crocop is hungrier for the win than fedor would be. just a hunch.

Wouldn't be anything like the first fight but it's actually a fair level of competition unlike what Vitor is going through.

Let's do it.

I'm pretty sure that Mirko had fought like 10 times since his last "Farewell fight"

I'd love to see this again.

But I don't think Fedor has that much left in him and I don't want him to waste his last couple of fights giving rematches.

I'd like to see him get some rematches of his own.

I'd love to see him vs Doom, Bigfoot(well not so much now cause Bigfoot has declined bad) or Henderson.

The Henderson one is the most realistic if he isn't under contract. I'd settle for Bigfoot too but I prefer Hendo. Doom one won't happen this year.

This would be a perfect farewell fight for BOTH of them

It would be hard for Fedor to win versus Crocop?

Cro Cop wins and then asks for a retirement fight against Bigfoot or something....

I fear for Fedor at this point. The Fedor I knew never would have gotten torched by Maldanado like he did

crocop aint never gonna retire. Its pretty clear.

Fedor doesnt have the same explosive grappling to threaten Mirko anymore...but Mirko is slow as shit and is a hit and hold fighter now...so who knows who wins aymore?

Crocop sleeps him this time.

Back