GSP avoided Anderson like the plague.

Money509

A Level Poster
@Silver
Reaction score
Made all these BS excuses about the weight and other shit when both were in their prime and how he didnt want to go up to MW. Now hes fighting a MW coming off a 3 year layoff?. That proves he was only scared to go up because of the spider how can anyone not see through this shit? I know you GSP fans will be rustled and make 20 more excuses but who cares he ducked the spider for real.

Funny how Anderson was always willing to fight at LHW, unless of course it was against Jon Jones.

Funny how Anderson was always willing to fight at LHW, unless of course it was against Jon Jones.
Not about anderson and jones. Dont change the subject and project. Stay on topic please.

He probably wasn't offered the right money.

TS take your hate thread somewhere else.

He believed Anderson was transmitted by rats?

Lol and who else has gone up in weight to fight arguably the greatest/dangerous fighter ever in their PRIME?

<41>

GSP had a lot to lose in that fight. The money would have had to be amazing to take that risk.

Anderoid avoided out of competition tests like the plague.

As soon as the ufc instituted more stringent testing, he immediately popped positive for multiple banned substances.

{<jordan}

Anderson is a PED abusing cheat, and he avoided Jones when he fought repeatedly in that weight class. Now Anderson is calling out Conor, a 145 lb fighter. PATHETIC!

Should have done the same with this shite topic.

I don't think you can duck someone not in your weight class.

GSP was clearly scared of Anderson, but who can blame him?
I saw an interview where Anderson admitted Jones would beat him. He was open about him not wanting to fight Jones because he'd lose. GSP was more cagey.

A lesser striker Carlos Condit almost finished GSP with a high left kick, Spider would nothing short of KTFO Georges "Whats the Rush" Pierre. This is factual

Lebron, Sea hawks and user name Money that says it all people.

Meh. Gsp is a stereotypical welterweight, meanwhile AS is a big MW.

GSP would have had to wrestefuck him bigtime just to reduce the chance of being KOd at range, then everybody would still talk shit even if his strat worked.

Meanwhile now he's older, probably harder to cut weight, and lets face it Bisping is the most beatable champ at the moment.

I still would have liked to see the UFC pull it off, but I understand why GSP wasn't all that interested.

A lesser striker Carlos Condit almost finished GSP with a high left kick, Spider would nothing short of KTFO Georges "Whats the Rush" Pierre. This is factual

A lesser fighter, derek Brunson, easily handled silva for three rounds. Georges st Pierre would have absolutely embarrassed him.

Anderson avoided Jon Jones like the plague.

Made all these BS excuses about the weight and other shit when both were in their prime and how he didn't want to fight him.

This isn't boxing with weight classes separated by 5 pounds.

Made all these BS excuses about the weight and other shit when both were in their prime and how he didnt want to go up to MW. Now hes fighting a MW coming off a 3 year layoff?. That proves he was only scared to go up because of the spider how can anyone not see through this shit? I know you GSP fans will be rustled and make 20 more excuses but who cares he ducked the spider for real.

There was no USADA at the time, now there is and Anderson failed a test.

Back