Does This Mean N'Gannou is Next Up for a Title Shot?

Final Say

So Icey Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
if Werdum and Alistair are scheduled for 213, two months after JDS v Stipe, what are the possible plans for N'Gannou's near future?

He will destroy Stipe! ;)

I mean, it's possible...

he's only really beaten fucking Arlovski..he needs to be tested more, there's no way he deserves a title shot on his current streak.

I say put him up against Struve, that's a tough fight for him. Or wait until Cain is ready at the end of the year. He would destroy Lewis and that's not the kind of test I want for him.

Struve needs an opponent and Nagnnou needs another higher profile victory

Junior would put him down pretty quickly.

lol @ people claiming that ngannou deserves top 5 opponent<codychoke>

We should just skip forward and have Francis fight for the belt, we are only delaying the inevitable.

So he only deserves to fight someone ranked below him? Francis is #5.

Yes. Rothwell/Barnett would have been ideal matches for him but they're both facing USADA suspensions. He's in a weird position. That's why I think Struve is a good match. He's better than Browne/Nelson/Lewis but there isn't really anyone else for him to fight.

I doubt JDS vs Stipe winner is trying to defend their belt 3 months after their fight. This fight is probably for the next title shot.

Ngannous last win was over a guy on a 3 fight losing streak. I doubt that'll get him a title shot, but who knows in todays UFC.

DP Ngannou is the dark cloud that hangs over the top 5 right now, so it doesn't really matter who he faces next as long as it's in one of those fighters. Once he gets that standout win the rest of the top HW's will be ducking him HARD.

Dark Platinum is peaking at the opportune time as we at Platinum Records predicted 18 months ago.

Ngannou vs Velazquez is the only one that makes sense...

Heavyweight's a mess, they should have matched Ngannou with Black Beast. Velasquez is perpetually injured, Barnett and Rothwell popped for PED's. There's Browne I guess, but he just fought last month and lost his 3rd in a row.. other than that there's like no one else that isn't a step back in competition. There's what, Struve or Johnson and they already shot down the rumours of a Struve fight not that long ago and Johnson fought less than two week ago.

Very shitty roster management by the UFC if they actually just sit Ngannou until after some of these other fights happen because he isn't getting a title shot any time soon, JDS and Stipe don't fight until May.

Back