Does This Mean N'Gannou is Next Up for a Title Shot?

right now its
JDS VS Stipe
Reem vs Doom
Lewis vs Hunt

so all the "top rank" guys are taken the only other 2 people in that league are Arlovski who he already beat and Browne who is on a 3 fight losing streak

so yea right now there is no big fight available for Ngannou only something to help pad his record

Still too soon for that, just keep bringing him along they way they are now is best for everyone involved.

Dark Platinum vs Struve.

Book it, Dana.

I would love to see him get one more fight before a title shot. But he will be champ anyway might as well be this year!!!

No. The reem/werdum winner will get it unless Cain comes back and that doesn't look like it's anytime soon. Plus you have to deal with the usual risk regarding Cain. Francis will fight one of those Euro grapplers like olyneik or the other short fat one olimknkanfjksndhja. Or he may fight Struve. No need to rush

Highly unlikely. The next title shot will likely either go to Overeem-Werdum winner or Cain. The only other possibility I see is an instant rematch between JDS and Stipe, since we know the UFC loves doing those.

N'Gannou's ground game is knocking motherfuckers out and putting them on the ground.

Its obvious Predator should fight Alien first.. Ngannou vs GSP.

Cain would destroy negranou in less than 1 rd , jds would finish him in 2 rds tops, miocic would crush him in the first rd , werdum would win via submission

if Werdum and Alistair are scheduled for 213, two months after JDS v Stipe, what are the possible plans for N'Gannou's near future?
NO, they are working on N'Gannou vs Cain, and they don't wanna put the HW championship fight every 4:th month like you are insinuating, they could do the winner of Overeem and Werdum vs the winner of JDS and Miocic in November or December, nothing strange with that. 2 months after is not a long time especially since JDS and Miocic both were pretty banged up after their first fight. Both probably want a couple of month rest after they've competed

Cain would destroy negranou in less than 1 rd , jds would finish him in 2 rds tops, miocic would crush him in the first rd , werdum would win via submission
based on what evidence?

how is Werdum gonna get it to the ground, "Negranou" ain't a noob like Fedor and Werdum doesn't have the takedowns that Cain has or the boxing and movement Stipe and JDS have. He's got a few kicks and his punching technique is improving, but unless Ngannou's chin lets him down massively, I don't see Werdum outlasting him at all in a standup contest.

I promise you Ngannou would have Werdum face down ass in the air inside the first 2 minutes

Ngannou vs Black Beast... lets see some black on black crime

based on what evidence?

how is Werdum gonna get it to the ground, "Negranou" ain't a noob like Fedor and Werdum doesn't have the takedowns that Cain has or the boxing and movement Stipe and JDS have. He's got a few kicks and his punching technique is improving, but unless Ngannou's chin lets him down massively, I don't see Werdum outlasting him at all in a standup contest.

I promise you Ngannou would have Werdum face down ass in the air inside the first 2 minutes

Yea I was thinking the same from all the top guys Francis would have the highest chances vs Werdum.

Werdum he ain't taking him down maybe he can win a decision but the outcome I see is he gets KO'ed by Francis.

based on what evidence?

Anyone who has trained mma before can see how comic his striking is . He's brute power against mediocre hw.. but he's average at best. He blows his load when he gets an opponent on the ground easily etc. any top 5 hw would have a field day with him easily.

Back