Carla Esparza/Maryna Moroz added to UFN OKC & John Moraga/Ashkan Mokhatarian added to UFC Aukland

SUBLIME FAN

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Via the Mma Bulliten. Esparza vs Moroz is pretty interesting. Also sounds like this Mokhatarian guy is a good prospect, and Moraga has been a long time favorite of mine, always love watching Moraga

Strange matchmaking... Moroz is a top 10 fraud.

Esparza RD2 Sub

It'd be hilarious if Carla also loses to Moroz and she goes on a losing streak against midcarders.

Moroz aiming for 7% this time around.

Moroz gonna box her up and then sub her on the ground

Moroz is too willing to play guard. Esparza will grind her.

Strange matchmaking... Moroz is a top 10 fraud.

Esparza RD2 Sub

that's right!

embrace the dark side.

7f04e61dc407481cd69852d83570a3b4.gif

(Not sure why it's strange matchmaking though. Both are in the UFC's top 10 ;) )

An air-boxer vs. a LNPer... fantastic matchmaking in a very skilled and exciting division! :rolleyes:

#dontblink

Moroz got this one. Carla is the type of fighter why the UFC needs a purse deduction system.

Moroz esparza in the battle of fighters who ducked andrade and aguilar

Sounds thrilling

I can't actually think of a more boring fight

I can't actually think of a more boring fight

How many boring fights has Moroz had in the UFC?
How many boring fights has Carla had in the UFC?

Bonus question for Honors with Distinction:
Which fighter was to most to blame in their past boring UFC fights (if indeed, they had any?)

For the record I think this is an interesting fight, although the likely winner seems obvious. I also think there is a decent chance it does not go the distance (deadly fight-ending LnP in effect once again y'all. Is normal.)

ps: Carla and Maryna are natty as you like them
those fighters you say they ducked, well....
smiley-talk034.gif

Novitzky does not bless.

Moraga/Mokhatarian should be a good scrap. Moraga really needs this one.

How many boring fights has Moroz had in the UFC?
How many boring fights has Carla had in the UFC?.

Moroz v Calderwood - was over in a minute, so cant be classed either way.
Moroz v Stanciu - was terrible
Moroz v Taylor - there is literally nothing good to say about that fight, nothing.

So of the two of Maryna's fights that lasted more than a minute, both were boring. 100% record

Esparza v Namajunas - wasnt a great fight, was basically Carla doing the lay and pray
Esparza v Joanna - that was great, but none of that was done to Esparza.
Esparza v Lima - that was dire
Esparza v Markos - that was fun, but again, that wasnt down to Carla

So of Espara's four fights, two have been pretty good but on both occasions that was down to the opponent.

So yes, based on history, this fight could be terrible

Esparza v Namajunas - wasnt a great fight, was basically Carla doing the lay and pray
That was a great fight. The savvy wrestler schooling the then-overhyped flashy prospect, yesssss!

Back