Conor Vs Canelo Alvarez? How big would this fight be?

Serious clown

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
This fight on Cinco de Mayo weekend would sell as much as Floyd Vs Conor. Two fighters in there prime same weight both ko artist.

giphy.gif

Canelo would fucking slaughter mctap in such brutal, horrific, & embarrassing fashion he'd never fight again. If he survives that is.

It would be huge due to the Mexican interest as well as the American and Irish interest though not likely as big a fight as Mayweather vs. Conor. Canelo would absolutely wreck Conor's shit, head clean off the likes of which Conor would not recover and be the same fighter afterwards.

It would do good in Mexico market and Irish American market, but I can't see it hitting 2 million PPV. Conor v. Floyd should do over 2 million possibly 3 million PPV. Big difference.

Size difference makes that scenario simply unreal.

That's the weight the night bevfore. Do you know how much weight Canelo gains on fight night ??
He's 5'9 weight at 154 and Conor is 5'9 155.Thats what they weight in at the weigh in. I don't see a problem if they both make weight.

Mayweather is 40 years old and retired. Given his age, there's a chance, albeit microscopic that Conor could get the better of him, obviously the fight would be massive.

Canelo is younger than Conor and hungry.
The fight wouldn't be as big as a Floyd fight, but if this fight were to happen i'm sure Conor's funeral which would immediately follow would be quite the show however.

He's 5'9 weight at 154 and Conor is 5'9 155.Thats what they weight in at the weigh in. I don't see a problem if they both make weight.
Conor barely gains the weight to get at 155. Canelo has to lost a lot of weight to get the 154 limit.

conor would lose don't get me wrong but they are they are basically the same size.
Of course Conor would lose and it could be in a very brutal way, it seems that Canelo doesn't like him lately. But, totally disagree with the second part of this, specially at fight night. Canelo packs monster power and enough weight to be looking considerable bigger than Conor that makes that fight unfair.

Back