What would be your reaction if Anderson beats Gastelum ?

Hazuki Ryo

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Not necessarily by KO, but just if he gets the win. I have to admit that, even though i'm a huge Anderson fan, i don't see him take it at all. Gastelum all the way brah..

BUT in case Spidey somehow wins this. These would be my reactions :

If he wins by decision :
tenor.gif

If he wins by KO or submission :
tenor.gif

Anyway, wouldn't that be one of the greatest surprises ?? Especially when you consider the age difference and the bad match up Gastelum is for Silva..

Silva can win this fight. His will to perform is such a dice roll tho, it's really difficult to expect much of anything.

NOTHING suprises me when it comes with Anderson

It's an expected outcome, so I would likely have no notable reaction.

Edit: I got TS' premise backwards, apologies. I'd be mildly surprised, but we are talking about the best middleweight to grace MMA. If he won, my reaction would be a faint hope that he retires with a victory.

NOTHING suprises me when it comes with Anderson

Well you have to admit he's the underdog here.. That would be a huge win for him, especially cause Gastelum will pose him big problems

go fuck yourself ts. Anderson mother fucking Silva should never have a "your reaction if he wins" thread made about him.

My reaction. The same as it is now. A knowing smile lol (im kind of a smug bastard)

Well you have to admit he's the underdog here.. That would be a huge win for him, especially cause Gastelum will pose him big problems
He's not a big underdog in my view, Brunson was at least as if not more threatening than Kelvin and he beat him.

Ie. Kelvin has a better resume but Brunson seemed a scarier matchup plus size.

I would get KO'd from the shock

263dhsl.png

Last edited:
I wouldn't be surprised but Anderson should get next title shot immediately.

Gastelum is a boxer and no way is he going to out box the best striker in all of UFC's history breh.

Guys i think you all underestimate Kelvin and overestimate Anderson's capacities. But i'm good with that :)

Back