Holy Cringe at the the discourse between Sage and Tyron

LyotoMacheetah

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Tyron is trying to be funny with little to no animation or delivery at all while Sage is unaware that Tyron is trying to be funny and goes on along with his shtick. Holy fuck this is cringey.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well you got a genuine easy going jacked white boy and a guy who stirs shit up every chance he gets.

Sage is awkward as phuk.

But I think these guys make for good team-mates. They can both teach each other things the other need in their game.

They are trying to make Sage a star.

Tyron is trying to be funny with little to no animation or delivery at all while Sage is unaware that Tyron is trying to be funny and goes on along with his shtick. Holy fuck this is cringey. The last time I cringed this hard is when I saw a video of a man getting it from another dude with a strap on with a dagger at the end of it.

<bball1><bball1><bball1>

From my viewpoint it seems like Sage has gotten more confertable hanging out with Tyron.

TS is racist and a bully. Picking on a nice kid like Sage. He's only 19

Ebony and Ivory TS. Don't hate on their friendship. Pretty sure you have no black friends.

IMG_0600.JPG

Awkward bromance, and on a different note, how the hell is Sage going to make LW.

Jesus Tyron doesn't have to do anything and he riles up the "slumdong" folk.

I like Wonderboy but hoping for Tyron to ko him just to see the "sieg hail" butt hurt on this forum.

Tyron is trying to be funny with little to no animation or delivery at all while Sage is unaware that Tyron is trying to be funny and goes on along with his shtick. Holy fuck this is cringey. The last time I cringed this hard is when I saw a video of a man getting it from another dude with a strap on with a dagger at the end of it.

you r just a hater dude. it looks to me like you are r just looking for reasons to hate on these guys.

Sage is a well mannered 9 year old boy mentally...

Want to know what's more cringey? I saw ferguson doing deadlifts in that video.

Cringe? you've got to be a real bitch of a person to have a physical reaction (i.e. "cringe") to two people interacting

Cringe? you've got to be a real bitch of a person to have a physical reaction (i.e. "cringe") to two people interacting

You mean you've never watched a video, or seen two people interacting and not had a reaction that turned physical? I have those all the time.

Watch this and tell me you didn't cringe

Sage just seems like an awkward goober I wish they did'nt hype him up but it does'nt matter he got knocked down he just needs to bounce back, a MMa fighter's career is full of up and downs

Back