Holy Cringe at the the discourse between Sage and Tyron

You mean you've never watched a video, or seen two people interacting and not had a reaction that turned physical? I have those all the time.

Watch this and tell me you didn't cringe

That's an 8 minute video dude. I tried to play along and watched 2 minutes and didn't cringe. Where does the cringe start?

You mean you've never watched a video, or seen two people interacting and not had a reaction that turned physical? I have those all the time.

Watch this and tell me you didn't cringe

Only 2min in but WTF lol

Tyron is trying to be funny with little to no animation or delivery at all while Sage is unaware that Tyron is trying to be funny and goes on along with his shtick. Holy fuck this is cringey. The last time I cringed this hard is when I saw a video of a man getting it from another dude with a strap on with a dagger at the end of it.

reportd for stealing my avatar

Its just some dudes eating chicken after training. I dont really see what is so cringey you are blowing it out of proportion. Sage is always like that anyway.

That's an 8 minute video dude. I tried to play along and watched 2 minutes and didn't cringe. Where does the cringe start?

About two minutes in. you gotta admit there are times where you watch someone interact, say like at a club where some goober is being ridiculous trying to pick up women, and you actually physically feel your body shrivel up.

What is cringey? I don't get it... How old are you guys, 12,13 ?

Tyron is trying to be funny with little to no animation or delivery at all while Sage is unaware that Tyron is trying to be funny and goes on along with his shtick. Holy fuck this is cringey. The last time I cringed this hard is when I saw a video of a man getting it from another dude with a strap on with a dagger at the end of it.

Maybe I'm weird. I kinda found all of them to be likeable honestly.

I have met a few of these super goody-goody Jesus dudes before in my life. People with perfect hair, perfect teeth, always smiling, superficially optimistic personality, always flattering, don't drink, don't smoke, normally hiding some crazy ass family demons behind the facade.They are fucking weirdos that should be avoided unless you wan't to end up in a barrel at the bottom of the ocean.

What the hell? Why would anyone do a thing like that?

Tyrone & Sage is my new favorite duo. They're fantastic to watch lol

I have met a few of these super goody-goody Jesus dudes before in my life. People with perfect hair, perfect teeth, always smiling, superficially optimistic personality, always flattering, don't drink, don't smoke, normally hiding some crazy ass family demons behind the facade.They are fucking weirdos that should be avoided unless you wan't to end up in a barrel at the bottom of the ocean.
<mma4>

Give him a break. If you shoved a camera in my face I would get awkward even if I was with a close friend

I want Sage to hold me from behind and rub his 8 pack all over my back. Preferably all oiled up and ready to go.

54118b06df24fe8d3e35c94cf1006b8ea4a76d85aa7fd4d0671ec02942e19b33.jpg

How many sherdogger Sage critics have achieved what he has at 20 years old? How many are in the physical condition he is in??? DuuuuuuuHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! None!!!

I didn't feel any urge to cringe. Maybe it is in your head.

Why does Woodley have a folder on his computer named "Jon Jones" ? what does it hold.

Time stamped but you need 1080p / full-screen to see it:

I am so confused...I get a notification but there's nothing?

Why does Woodley have a folder on his computer named "Jon Jones" ? what does it hold.

Time stamped but you need 1080p / full-screen to see it:

Tyron is about get his oblique kicks on imho

Back