Ariel cringe-baiting Khabib <mmahour 26:44>

bricklay3r

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Ariel: "Not to get to political Khabib, but I feel compelled to ask since you mentioned that you are very proud to be Muslim and I know that you are very proud... do you feel uncomfortable with what's going on in the United States, ummmm, with regards to your people, with regards to the president, you know, I don't think that you're fathers situation has anything to do with that since you said it happened before, ummmm, Donald Trump became president, but do you feel uncomfortable being a Muslim in the United States right now?

Khabib: "Ariel, I am professional athlete. I am not politics, I don't talk about this."

Where I come from, Canadians who instigate about American politics get unfollowed.

That was terrible, Ariel. Terrible.

Last edited:
Hope Khabib's family not being there doesnt effects his performance. Think it will be a war!!!

Khabib is too smart for you. He wouldn't be dragged into a political discussion since he hangs a lot with Kadyrov. IF Khabib was a hardcore muslim he would've slit your throat right then & there, Ariel.

At least Khabib didn't take the bait and took the high road instead. That was a good answer.

You know, the more i find out about this Ariel guy the less I like him..

areq.gif

pRpQm8r.gif

Ariel is such a pussy who loves clickbait articles and starting controversy. It's a shame he's one of the only popular MMA journalists because he's awful.

Thanks for adding the "ummms", it I didn't have to listen to it to know exactly how he sounded lol

Khabib is too smart for you. He wouldn't be dragged into a political discussion since he hangs a lot with Kadyrov. IF Khabib was a hardcore muslim he would've slit your throat right then & there, Ariel.
giphy.gif

Ariel is such a pussy who loves clickbait articles and starting controversy. It's a shame he's one of the only popular MMA journalists because he's awful.

He's such a smarmy shit instigating little twat. Lost any vestige of respect for him after he sobbed like a bitch after being banned. Fucking sell out "journalist", who will do anything for money and further his career, under the auspices of being a legitimate "journalist"

Remember when idiots on here were all up in arms over Helwiener being banned by Dana? The guy is a fucking moron I wish the ban was never lifted.

Oh my god, he brought up politics!!!

wahhhhhh

I was enjoying the MMA hour during my Monday and that just really burned my ass. I get poking fighters vs fighters, but that was just pathetic.

MMA has always been a celebration of different cultures squaring up and seeing who's best. To throw that political shit at Khabib. Damn. Fuck Ariel, and if you're a paid instigator, then fuck you too.

Oh my god, he brought up politics!!!

wahhhhhh

You so dumb you can't see its not about politics, but more to get Kebab to say something inflammatory about US politics and Trump?

well, at least that shitbag quasi-journalist's MO is the same as ever.

He's such a smarmy shit instigating little twat. Lost any vestige of respect for him after he sobbed like a bitch after being banned. Fucking sell out "journalist", who will do anything for money and further his career, under the auspices of being a legitimate "journalist"
Exactly. He's also worse than any other MMA "journalist" because he adds nothing to the MMAFighting team. At least Luke Thomas does technique talk. Ariel adds nothing but drama and low quality bait questions to his guests.

Exactly. He's also worse than any other MMA "journalist" because he adds nothing to the MMAFighting team. At least Luke Thomas does technique talk. Ariel adds nothing but drama and low quality bait questions to his guests.
Mark_Henry_-_CLIP.00_04_21_00.Still009.0.0.jpg

I legit cracked up at this pic of Ariel trying to look all Mossad at Edgar. I enjoy Luke when he's not being a SJW and leaving politics out of the discussion

Back