Ariel cringe-baiting Khabib <mmahour 26:44>

Lmao Khabib ReKt Ariel with that reply

Mark_Henry_-_CLIP.00_04_21_00.Still009.0.0.jpg

I legit cracked up at this pic of Ariel trying to look all Mossad at Edgar. I enjoy Luke when he's not being a SJW and leaving politics out of the discussion
Fully agree. His actual technique knowledge and his fight breakdowns are very good imo. God that picture is so gay. Ariel is such a pussy it's amazing. It's like his kids have two mothers.

Fully agree. His actual technique knowledge and his fight breakdowns are very good imo. God that picture is so gay. Ariel is such a pussy it's amazing. It's like his kids have two mothers.

His kids will grow up confused who's mommy and who's daddy. Luke gets a lot vitriol on this site, some deserved some not, but I think he has great breakdowns and is a very intelligent man (no qualms about showing it) with a keen eye for observation of MMA, techniques, and the way fighters think and behave.

I was enjoying the MMA hour during my Monday and that just really burned my ass. I get poking fighters vs fighters, but that was just pathetic.

MMA has always been a celebration of different cultures squaring up and seeing who's best. To throw that political shit at Khabib. Damn. Fuck Ariel, and if you're a paid instigator, then fuck you too.
He tried to get Gastelum to fued with Kennedy because Kennedy supported Trump and KG is Mexican American. Ariel is pathetic.

Anyone surprised? he has always been an instigator, he doesn't care about the issues or people's plight, he only cares about a bombshell inflammatory reaction that brings lots of negativity and attention with it. He is a POS and Khabib saw right through it.

In a free country anyone is allowed to talk about politics. Athletes like Jackie Robinson and Muhammad Ali had profound impacts on culture and politics. There is nothing wrong with an athlete being a person and commenting.

You so dumb you can't see its not about politics, but more to get Kebab to say something inflammatory about US politics and Trump?

No, I see that but who gives a fuck? Khabib chose to say nothing. If he gave his opinion, who cares?

In a free country anyone is allowed to talk about politics. Athletes like Jackie Robinson and Muhammad Ali had profound impacts on culture and politics. There is nothing wrong with an athlete being a person and commenting.
Its only wrong when its about criticizing conservatives.

Ariel is the worst interviewer and the most unprofessional POS ever.

You people are so fucking negative. Ariel is the best!

pVhpJ5h.jpg

No, I see that but who gives a fuck? Khabib chose to say nothing. If he gave his opinion, who cares?

Did you not read my post?

Last edited:
wht is the problem? he asked Khabib a 'sensitive' question with regards to being a Muslim in Ameirca at this time, and Khabib kinda answered with an indication that he doesn't want to get into it, and Ariel backtracked immediately.

I don't see what the issue is

wht is the problem? he asked Khabib a 'sensitive' question with regards to being a Muslim in Ameirca at this time, and Khabib kinda answered with an indication that he doesn't want to get into it, and Ariel backtracked immediately.

I don't see what the issue is

Because he's always trying to steer fighters or coaches into saying shit that will blow up in their face mainly for his benefit. He's so obvious about it, it's patheic and beyond contempt

Because he's always trying to steer fighters or coaches into saying shit that will blow up in their face mainly for his benefit. He's so obvious about it, it's patheic and beyond contempt

giphy.gif

I'd much rather have Ariel stirring up shit than journalists asking vanilla questions.

giphy.gif

I'd much rather have Ariel stirring up shit than journalists asking vanilla questions.

Sure, if you like the TMZ type of questioning and responses they invoke. You can ask very deep questions without being a douche and apparent like Ariel often is.

Back