Vulcan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

he still my boy

Last edited by a moderator:
UFCF?
Ultimate Fighting Championship Fisting?

Cub beats on the Hype Train Choo Choo Choi an gets rewarded with fighting Conor's hanger on.

He should state clearly that he will show up at Dana's front door like the Black Beast bid.

Does he mean that Lobov The Great has not signed the deal ?
Next step : Artem is asking for more money

He means the UFC have not answered him at all.

Sounds like they're pissy because he beat Choi.

He is headlining an event against someone he's likely to smash and look great against
Assuming the fight is on. Right now he's saying that he signed, but the UFC hasn't confirmed anything or even answered him about the fight.

Cub has gotten the short end of the stick too much. He's earned better treatment than this.

I think they realized they screwed up when they put ARTEM LEVIN against Cub fucking Swason. This is some Mendes-Mckenzie level shit.

If they Co main him to WMMA, be some nudes going up

I think he is complaining about playing second fiddle to Maia/Masvidal, no? Because that fight would likely main event if its on the same card. Think he wanted to whoop on artem for a full 25 lol

I'm assuming this is in reference to the rumor of Masvidal vs Maia headlining this card,.

Maybe Maia vs. Masvidal will Main Event Kansas City.

Since the ufc has been sold, it's getting worse and worse

He means the UFC have not answered him at all.

Sounds like they're pissy because he beat Choi.
That makes sense giving him Lobov where the win is not getting him anywhere. That gran'pa Simpson caractère isn't getting any younger

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back