Claudia Gadelha vs Karolina Kowalkiewicz set for UFC 212 (Poll)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
this can be a great fight. 3 rounds I favor Clowdja, 5 rounds I'd go with Karolina. Maybe Karolina lands something sneaky and get's it done though. Will watch.

Great fight, looking forward to it.

[<cena1}

Should be a badass fight.

hoping they aint putting this kaka on main card

Yeah...

Was hoping they'd make this fight. At this early stage, I don't have a prediction. But, either fighter could win. I'd probably have to favour Gadelha. But, I'd much rather see KK win.

My final prediction is definitely not being made before the weigh-ins.

Clawjuh by decision. Good fight. It'll probably open the Main Card or something.

Gadelha might be the best in the world in the first couple of rounds, while Kowalkiewicz gets stronger and stronger as the fight goes on...

Gadelha's grappling will probably be too much for Kowalkiewicz in a three round fight at this moment.

I would prefer this fight to headline a smaller fight night or something, so we'd get the full five rounds...

Agree - great fight. I see Claudia winning a close decision via superior top control and ground-n-pound.

3 rounds favours Claudia.

I think she has this one in the bag.

Karolina's twitter profile says she's an "undefeated strawweight".

RIP KK if this is 3 rounds.

My guess is that the winner of this will face andrade if andrade beats Joanna. If Joanna wins, I reckon the next challenger will be winner of rose v waterson.

<This7>
Karolina-Kowalkiewicz-4.jpg

If it's 3 rounds KK should fire her manager. Nobody is beating Claudia over 3 rounds.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back