@White
Reaction score
From the ufc unfiltered podcast a couple days ago, timestamped here:

cliffs:

- Tony has the far better stand-up
- Tony's scrambling is great
- Tony has the advantage in 5 rounds due to his cardio
- He want to fight Khabib in the future
- Khabib isn't invincible because he's a good wrestler, he can still lose like anyone else
-The hype around Khabib is "terribly annoying"

(Also, since he said this Lando's instagram has been getting spammed with Russians saying "fuck u #khabibtime", lol)

Groovy knows what's up

159.gif

Lando can have an opinion like anyone else.. we shall see, personally I think he is wrong on this one.

Honestly I hope he's right. I too think there is a little too much hype around Khabib.

This fight is hard to bet with to be honest. Not sure who wins but good stuff from Lando

I think the opposite, Khabib going to win this one. But Tony wont make it easy for him

This fight is s coin flip, so when u had odds that favors Khabib so much, u know u gotta bet on Tony

The GroovyGOAT has spoken

This Lando guy sounds like a cuck. Khabib is going to run through El Knockdown and then smash the Chicken to become GOAT.

Lando knows he has a better chance of beating Ferguson than Khabib. Hence, him and almost every LW wants khabib out. Too bad it won't happen.

Honestly I hope he's right. I too think there is a little too much hype around Khabib.
People are calling him the uncrowned champ and he has two good wins at this point. I like Khabib, and I think he'll turn out to be the real deal, but he's considered much better around these parts than his resume thus far would justify.

If you mean, he's not being hyped enough by the UFC itself, I think I might agree with you.

Lando is just hyping up Ferguson to help justify his loss to him.

Ferguson beats almost everyone in the division but Khabib is going to ragdoll him.

Atleast Khabib's hype is backed up by being 24-0 whereas Lando's hype is truly delusional

Rooting for someone who beat you.

Surprise, surprise

Lando's right. El Cucuy wins this easily.

Yeah, I'm with Groovy.

I think Tony is actually going to wreck Khabib really easily. I like Khabib, but the problem is his best win by far is Michael Johnson, who he only fought last year. The rest of his opponents aren't really anything special. RDA was okay, but that was before RDA got really good and he was struggling against Tibau.

I feel like Tony has just been fighting at a higher level.

MMA fans are the absolute worst, the legion of basement dwellers jumping onto fighters balls make us dislike fighters that we would otherwise be fans of. I'm genuinely hoping khabib loses despite being a fan of his, all his new "fans" need a reality check.

Back