Matt Hughes fights with tapout member in store

Hahaha I remember this. Matt with those lunchbox fists

Did they go out behind the barn so the Tapout guy could pound him some more like his brother Mark used to?

Hughes is a bit of a dick.
Not really. U wanna throw with a fighter you gotta expect that. If i challenged shaq to one on one, i fully expect him to dunk on me and drop some elbows to the chops. But i would still win.

THIS JUST IN:

AL CAPONE HITS BIG CITY!!

GODZILLA DESTROYS TOKYO!!

Extra, extra, read all about it!!

God those tapout guys were goofs. Almost made the show unwatchable.

Not really. U wanna throw with a fighter you gotta expect that. If i challenged shaq to one on one, i fully expect him to dunk on me and drop some elbows to the chops. But i would still win.
haha, I wouldn't expect Matt Hughes to kick me with his shoes on. Has he ever thrown a kick in a fight? I would fully expect him to tackle me and submit my ass though.

God those tapout guys were goofs. Almost made the show unwatchable.

The most idiotic individuals involved in the sport for a long time. Shed no tears for Mask dying the way he did, nor for their long belated disappearance from MMA. Good riddance to three morons.

Last edited:
But the guy didn't challenge him, Hughes just decided to start on him

The most wretched thing about the sport for a long time. Shed no tears for Mask dying the way he did, nor for their long belated disappearance from the sport. Good riddance to three morons.
Yea fuck them for sponsoring fighters when nobody else would.

Back