Say Conor is officially out of the equation, who does 155 interim title winner fight?

rad

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I mean , Khabib and Ferg are clearly the best in the division. But no other contenders have really made a case for title contention. Aldo, Gall ? I dont see it.

mighty mouse is eating el macdonalds every day , so he 's coming for that belt.!

Hopefully it's a five-round war and they rematch

Connies arch nemesis Nate

Just kidding, but it is a solid question. I could see Nate fighting Ferg for the title if Ferg wins, its a fight that Diaz could win so i think he would be interested for the right price

Khabib is a tough one, no way Diaz takes that fight. So id guess Aldo or Barboza if Khabib wins

No doubt if conors gone, the UFC will push for Diaz imo

I mean , Khabib and Ferg are clearly the best in the division. But no other contenders have really made a case for title contention. Aldo, Gall ? I dont see it.
Aldo.

Fransico Trinaldo is really close to a title shot.

Chiesa and Eddie need to be matched up.

Other than a BS cut stoppage IMO, Chiesa has looked great since his loss to Jorge

Chiesa and Eddie need to be matched up.

Other than a BS cut stoppage IMO, Chiesa has looked great since his loss to Jorge

He's definitely got heart and determination, but if he ends up in stand up too long he tends to get sliced and diced. I was thinking when they were trying to match him up with El Cucuy it would be the worst possible match up for Chiesa's style.

Good question, whoever wins will have the run of the division until McGregor comes back. Theres noone else that can beat the winner of this fight!

As long as it's a title eliminator. If Trinaldo beats Lee he'll be tied for the 10th longest win streak in UFC history.

I like Massaranduba, but I would find it hard to give him a title eliminator with 0 ranked wins. I personally thought the Lee match-up was beneath him, and he should have already gotten someone higher up.

He's definitely got heart and determination, but if he ends up in stand up too long he tends to get sliced and diced. I was thinking when they were trying to match him up with El Cucuy it would be the worst possible match up for Chiesa's style.

I agree, he doesn't tend to operate well in space. But he does seem like the kind of fighter who could deal with Eddie well.

I agree, he doesn't tend to operate well in space. But he does seem like the kind of fighter who could deal with Eddie well.

Chiesa / Alvarez would definitely be an unpredictable fight. A poor man's Khabib/Tony, maybe? lol

Good question. Porrier by default? Lightweight is kind of crap right now. Later this year maybe rda, lando and eddie are back on legit streaks?

Back