Can Sara McMann can get a new car with that EUUGE win????

Mixfight

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
a5246132d8fb65cacf57390075e1e734.gif

Not flashy enough for you? I dont see the problem here, shes a single mother trying to make it. Shes got other things to worry about it

Last edited:
Why? She's very reluctant when it comes to promotion so I'm assuming she doesn't care about the money and is only in it for the competition. Good for her, but if competition is all she wants then don't expect much in the money or material department. If the car works then don't waste any money on a flashier one.

Not flashy enough fou you? I dont see the problem here, shes a single mother trying to make it. Shes got other things to worry about it

She's a former Olympic Silver Medalist and what, a top 5 ranked fighter in the UFC? Meanwhile he's driving around in a.. as the kids would say " hooptie "

She's a former Olympic Silver Medalist and what, a top 5 ranked fighter in the UFC? Meanwhile he's driving around in a.. as the kids would say " hooptie "

Thank you.

Nice to see that idiot Louis Boldanus get serious for a second about an issue he can relate to IRL.

I bet that guy drives a piece of trash too.

:D

@LouisBolanos

This video clip was around the time she fought Honda back in 2012...

Thank you.

Nice to see that idiot Louis Boldanus get serious for a second about an issue he can relate to IRL.

I bet that guy drives a piece of trash too.

:D

@LouisBolanos

I had a F-150, but I sold it so now I use public transportation. F y'all.

its just a waste of money unless you're a real estate agent! :D

she doesnt have to compensate for having a small dick like you

A new car is the dumbest thing you can buy unless you are filthy rich. It loses all its value in like 5 years and 99% of Americans have to borrow money they don't have to afford it.

Why? She's very reluctant when it comes to promotion so I'm assuming she doesn't care about the money and is only in it for the competition. Good for her, but if competition is all she wants then don't expect much in the money or material department. If the car works then don't waste any money on a flashier one.

This, she had a huge chance to get her name out there when she fought RR & did hardly anything.
That is her right, but along with lack of promotional hustle, becomes lack of name recognition & the rewards that come with it.
Tate worked her ass off & made a lot of money from appearances & sponsors before AND after Reebok.
Not saying she could have done as well, but being a UFC fighter & Olympic medalist, she could do fine if she tried

She already got a new car. She got a Mini Cooper after her last fight vs Davis.

I thought she deserved a POTN bonus, even though she had a last minute opponent. Although I can't argue with Felder's Felbow and Santos' spinning wheel kick.

Fuck expensive cars anyways. It's the single worst way I see people spend

You get almost nothing for a silver medal. She prolly lost money when you consider everything

Shes not getting rich from fighting and raising a kid by urself isnt cheap

Back