Can Sara McMann can get a new car with that EUUGE win????

You get almost nothing for a silver medal. She prolly lost money when you consider everything

Shes not getting rich from fighting and raising a kid by urself isnt cheap

Right, we are expressing how unfortunate of a reality this is and that she deserves a nicer car. Are you lost?

You think that's bad you should see what Phil Baroni drives

Fuck expensive cars anyways. It's the single worst way I see people spend

This

I work in Detroit alot, half the time their living in a dump but drive around in a ballers ride

Last edited:
A new car is the dumbest thing you can buy unless you are filthy rich. It loses all its value in like 5 years and 99% of Americans have to borrow money they don't have to afford it.
I'm not filthy rich but I bought a new car. I'm gonna drive that shit until it cannot go anymore. Once that one is done, that's when I'll consider getting a new one.

Dat reebok money will get you this:

Hk5mhrd.jpg

Bruh if calling a fighter a can twice in the title isn't at least dubs Bruh. Bruh.

Right, we are expressing how unfortunate of a reality this is and that she deserves a nicer car. Are you lost?
No, she doesnt need a nicer car. Prolly wants to save for a kids college fund or do something wiser with it.

When you got kids, if ur car gets from A to B, then ur set

It's very easy to cheer for her. Seems like a really nice person. Trying to be a great single mom.

3 losses on her record. Ronda, Miesha, and Amanda. At least she doesn't lose against scrubs. The loss to Ronda was 3 years ago. In fact those 3 losses, happened in a 4 fight span ( Over about 19 months ). Undefeated before them, and unbeaten since them.

3 wins in the last 10 months. With a performance bonus back in December. I bet that helped alot with Christmas.

Nothing to hate on with her. She appears to be a good role model. Which has nothing to do with fighting. But, it makes it that much easier to get behind her. She even has a streak of activism in her. Speaks her mind, and follows her conscience.

I wish her the best.

She's a former Olympic Silver Medalist and what, a top 5 ranked fighter in the UFC? Meanwhile he's driving around in a.. as the kids would say " hooptie "
Conan O'Brien drove a green '92 Ford Taurus for like 15 years while he had a successful talk show. Just sayin'.

Conan O'Brien drove a green '92 Ford Taurus for like 15 years while he had a successful talk show. Just sayin'.

And I think Kawhi Leonard still drives his old SUV or Truck as his main car..... and he's an NBA superstar so....

What the fuck happened with the title of the thread there kid?

Why everybody is saying she's a single mum? Did Belle's father gone or smt I'm not aware of?

Why get a new car. A car is just to get you from Point A to Point B.

In reality, she probably is putting her money towards a 529 plan for her kid's college tuition.

Forrest drove the car he got from TUF until it stopped working. Even after he was champ and was getting 6 figures a fight.

Back