Holloway vs Aldo: When two guys Conor dominated fight for Conor's belt

SocialJusticeFighter

Double Yellow Card
Banned
Reaction score
If Holloway and Aldo fight to unify the featherweight belt everyone knows it won't be for the real belt. It will be to become a paper champion only. Both fighters were dominated by the real featherweight champ. The champ champ. The double champ. The Notorious one. Conor McGregor.

okhePpJW_400x400.jpg

You mean the belt he NEVER defended, and got rightfully stripped of?

Whenever I'm having a tough day, I simply look to my hero Conor McGregor for strength.

Conor fans used to be such a happy bunch... But now they are quickly closing on the title of most bitter.

Holloway has improved so much. I want to see them fight again one day, but at 155.

If Holloway and Aldo fight to unify the featherweight belt everyone knows it won't be for the real belt. It will be to become a paper champion only. Both fighters were dominated by the real featherweight champ. The champ champ. The double champ. The Notorious one. Conor McGregor.

View attachment 203537

Big difference between getting caught by the first punch thrown and getting dominated for three rounds

You mean the belt he NEVER defended, and got rightfully stripped of?

lol Why would he defend it? He goes by his own agenda, not yours. And it just so happens that his own agenda is bigger and more important than defending. Oh wait, that's right, he should've forgot about getting two belts and went and fought Holloway and Jose who he absolutely raped and destroyed already.

Being champion doesn't mean winning the belt and then walking away. That's more like an annual tournament.

Currently, Aldo and Holloway are the best FW's in the UFC, and when they fight, it will determine THE best FW in the UFC.

Is Conor going to fight MMA again? Why all his nuthuggers still hear?

Conor fans used to be such a happy bunch... But now they are quickly closing on the title of most bitter.
Not bitter at all man. I'm full of joy celebrating our 155 championship we worked so hard for! Also it feels great knowing we are still the true 145 champs as well because we beat both the contenders there LMAO! We worked so hard for this!

I sense you just are saying this because you want it to be true when you know it's not. Conor fans are the smartest and happiest, while Conor haters are all jealous bitter whiners.

lol Why would he defend it? He goes by his own agenda, not yours.

Funny, but the >UFC< seems to disagree with that agenda as well, hence him getting stripped of the belt he refused to defend.

lol

lol Why would he defend it? He goes by his own agenda, not yours. And it just so happens that his own agenda is bigger and more important than defending. Oh wait, that's right, he should've forgot about getting two belts and went and fought Holloway and Jose who he absolutely raped and destroyed already.
so basically you're just in love with Conor , we all know he's not the true champ , couldn't even defend his belt.

But he's never going to defend it then he's not champion of that division. To be a reigning champ you need to actually still be in that division.

Funny, but the >UFC< seems to disagree with that agenda as well, hence him getting stripped of the belt he refused to defend.

lol

And like I said, he goes by his own agenda. Not yours, and not the UFC's. And that's why you ignored the question "Why would he defend it?"

Not bitter at all man. I'm full of joy celebrating our 155 championship we worked so hard for! Also it feels great knowing we are still the true 145 champs as well because we beat both the contenders there LMAO! We worked so hard for this!

Our?
We?

<{clintugh}>

And like I said, he goes by his own agenda. Not yours, and not the UFC's. And that's why you ignored the question "Why would he defend it?"

Because That's what ACTUAL champions do. lol

Has nothing to do with anyones 'agenda', that's just the way combat sports work.

Sorry if that's difficult for you to understand.

so basically you're just in love with Conor , we all know he's not the true champ , couldn't even defend his belt.

And apparently you're in love with avoiding questions just like the last guy.

The question was "Why would he defend it?"

And yes he is the true champ. You denying that is indicative of mental problems.

But he's never going to defend it then he's not champion of that division. To be a reigning champ you need to actually still be in that division.

#3 to avoid the question "Why would he defend it?"

And I don't know what you're talking about when you say he's not the champion if he doesn't defend. He is the Champion and that's a fact. Haters denying it doesn't matter. And it doesn't make any sense.

Back