The JBG Giveth ... and the JBG Taketh [The Rise and Fall of Travis Browne]

Psychedelic

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Once upon a time, there lived a jolly chap that went by the name of Travis Browne. Travis was a promising fighter, and a devout member of the Church of our Lord, the Just Bleed God.

10001845.gif

For his devotion and indulgence in the ways of the JBG, he was rewarded with many great victories in his battles.

DismalFancyAmericanriverotter.gif

"Be loyal, and no man shall ever beat you", the JBG said. And when the JBG speaketh, the JBG delivers. Travis Browne slayed every man he encountered. Skyscrapers crumbled at his feet, Hybrid species became extinct facing his might, and all men feared the JBG's devotee.

Antonio_Silva_Stops_Travis_Browne_-_UFC_on_FX_5.gif

The JBG wanted to test the faith of Travis, and thus he offered him as a sacrificial lamb to the Crimson Throne. After regaining consciousness, Browne looked at the skies and shouted " WHERE ARE YOU ? WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU ? DO YOU EVEN EXIST, MOTHERFUCKER ? YOU SAID NO MAN CAN BEAT ME ... BUT HERE AM I ... LAYING LIKE A BLOODY CARCASS ON THE OCTAGON !"

A voice was heard from the heavens "And you lost to no man, Travis. I promised that you shalt lose to no man, and to no man you lost. You lost to a Bigfoot ! For your suffering, you shall be rewarded with a goddess of a wife and I shall grant you victory in every battle of yours as long as I remain your only God".

The JBG wisely dismissed Travis Browne's blasphemous rant, and decided to grant him another chance - and an aesthetically pleasing wife - as long as he remains His faithful devotee.

jenna-webb-travis-browne.jpg

And thus the Golden Age of Travis Browne was ushered. A sexy wife, and a Divine Providence granting him eternal victory. His trail of headless corpses included non other than Alistair Overeem, The Crocop Slayer, and The Warmaster himself. Could a man ask for more ?

2F8C751100000578-0-image-a-7_1450709867323.jpg

On an Unholy Day celebrated by the AntiBleeds, all the evil in this world conspired and made Travis Browne's path cross with Rhonda Jean Rousey's.

How Rhonda Rousey was another JBG faithful and how she met her tragic end is another tale for another day, but suffice to say that when Travis met Rhonda, he smelled an opening. He smelled millions of earthly dollars. He thought to himself "What is a fine lass and emerging victorious from a bloodbath when compared to the finer tastes of beluga caviar, and life in a five million dollar mansion ?"

0709-sub-jenna-renee-instagram-4.jpg

Browne desecrated the gift sent to him by the JBG, beat her to a pulp, and went with Rhonda. He abandoned his blacksmiths and maesters, and joined the House Tarverdyan to which Rhonda belonged.

Fabricio+Werdum+Mocks+and+Attacks+Travis+Browne+-+UFC+on+Fox+11.gif

Enter the Sanguine Lord's retribution : to give Travis a taste of what is to come, he had him humiliated by Fabricio Werdum. The extent of the the suffering the JBG shall inflict on Travis Browne has not been revealed yet. This was more about breaking him mentally.

giphy.gif

Following the humiliation by the hands of the Saint Cavalho of the JBG Church, it was finally time for blood to be spilled. A thousand fists pierced Travis Browne's infidel figure, as he fell lifeless on the ground, frozen like a dead bird.

Browne Implored " OHHHH JBG ! OHHHHHHHH GREAT ONE ! I HAVE SINNED AGAINST THEE ! FORGIVE ME ! "

And the lord whispered "No."

From the sea, a terrifying Black Beast rose, and a rain of fire hailed upon Travis Browne. No amount of words can describe his suffering as the Beast tore apart his very soul. The Deity of Mercy, Saint Yamazaki, wanted to interfere in order to spare Travis Browne the torture, but the JBG stopped him in his tracks. The Just Bleed God wanted to make a statement. He wanted to make an example out of Travis Browne for daring to desecrate His name.

"Travis Browne was never my friend" - The JBG

<{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}>

hahahahahaha I wanna read
rondas story next

The JBG giveth and The Glendale Fighting Camp taketh away!

Lol, that was actually a good, funny read.

Pretty good better than 92% of posts on sherdog

I didn't read all that, but I like thematic elements. And because Travis Browne is a total number #2.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back