Fedor vs Cheick Kongo

G

GOATweight

Why aren't they putting this together?

Who cares about Kongo vs Oli Thompson? Nobody. Who would love to watch Fedor vs Kongo right now? Everybody.

Come on Coker, stop selling us wolf tickets. Put in some extra cash and make it happen.

dana-white-money.jpg

ScottCokerStrikeforcePost_450x260.jpg

That would be a bitch move, Oli Thompson is a worker too

If you want to put someone, it should be someone that's not already in the card

Exactly. Why are they not scrapping that Kongo fight nobody gives a flying fuck about?

Fuck, put Fedor vs Oli Thompson lol. No body gives a flying fuck who he fights, just put him in the cage.

That would be a bitch move, Oli Thompson is a worker too
No one cares. We want to see Fedor fight, that's the reason everyone was going to tune in to Bellator 172 anyway.

Give Oli his show money and get him a fight for the next Bellator event, I'm sure he won't mind too much then.

Fuck, put Fedor vs Oli Thompson lol. No body gives a flying fuck who he fights, just put him in the cage.

Or this. Why not at this point? Let's see the man exchange leather with Oli the journeyman. It would be an exciting fight one way or the other.

the complete opposite....Fedor refused Ortiz , Sonnen and Tompson replacement
Sauce.. he refused Chael?

You fucked up my night homie. It's like telling me Putin turned down a fight with Trump.

the complete opposite....Fedor refused Ortiz , Sonnen and Tompson replacement
Says who? The Chael and Tito thing sound like wolf tickets. Those guys need to be flown in, weighed and pass medicals within a couple of hours and commission has to consent this.

Which Thompson? Oli or James? If you mean James Thompson, same story as above.

Oli is realistic considering he is fighting on the same day. Don't think Fedor would say no to fight that guy, he is not a good fighter and way easier than Matt. Need proof before I believe that he refused that fight.

This late, Fedor wouldn't even accept a late replacement in Kyle Maynard. Too risky to lose to someone in few hours notice when you're already got people telling you your washed up

I'm sorry Coker seems cool but he is one fat ugly jabba the hut looking motherfucker. Dana bless. Dana/Trump 2020

Says who? The Chael and Tito thing sound like wolf tickets. Those guys need to be flown in, weighed and pass medicals within a couple of hours and commission has to consent this.

Which Thompson? Oli or James? If you mean James Thompson, same story as above.

Oli is realistic considering he is fighting on the same day. Don't think Fedor would say no to fight that guy, he is not a good fighter and way easier than Matt. Need proof before I believe that he refused that fight.
Chael is commentating and Josh Thompson is the main event.

Kongo or Oli would work for me too!! I'll bet Fedor doesn't want to accept a different opponent. After that Maldonado fight, I doubt either one of those guys are against taking a fight against Fedor last minute.

Back