[VIDEO] Cowboy Cerrone Talks Conor McGregor & Khabib Nurmagomedov DUCKING Fights & Fighting Masvidal

sherdoug420

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Cowboy Donald Cerrone talks fighting Masvidal on Jan 28th and claims Conor McGregor & Khabib Nurmagomedov duck opponents and only accept fights where the winning odds are in their favor...

I'm disagree with that, for both fighters. Although there is definitely a preference for both I'm not sure they've ducked anyone. McGregor has fought Mendes short notice, Aldo, Alvarez, Diaz rematch, would have fought Dos Anjos etc.

Khabib has been too injured to duck people.

Cowboy and Khabib were scheduled to fight three separate times and all three times it was Khabib's fault the fight fell through.

What's up with that scar down the middle of Cerrone's abs (in the youtube still) ? Is this why he's shown a weakness to body shots? Operation?

EDIT:

DonaldCerrone.jpg

Cowboy and Khabib were scheduled to fight three separate times and all three times it was Khabib's fault the fight fell through.

Yeah that makes me wonder if there is any truth to Cerrone claiming Khabib faked injuries to get out of his fight contract but I find it highly unlikely that Khabib is so afraid of cowboy that he signed 3 times and then every time he faked an injury to avoid fighting him.

What's up with that scar down the middle of Cerrone's abs (in the youtube still) ? Is this why he's shown a wekness to body shots?
He had a four wheeler accident and he ended up in a field laying next to his guts yet people say it's because he drinks too much.

What's up with that scar down the middle of Cerrone's abs (in the youtube still) ? Is this why he's shown a weakness to body shots? Operation?

EDIT:

DonaldCerrone.jpg

Bad bike wreck...His guts came clear out of his body.

I'm disagree with that, for both fighters. Although there is definitely a preference for both I'm not sure they've ducked anyone. McGregor has fought Mendes short notice, Aldo, Alvarez, Diaz rematch, would have fought Dos Anjos etc.

Khabib has been too injured to duck people.

I Agree although I do think McGregor just like any other fighter if given the option does prefer to fight guys where he's the one with the size and skill advantage but I don't think he's actually ducked anyone but as a fan and an outsider we only know so much of what actually happens behind the scenes...

He had a four wheeler accident and he ended up in a field laying next to his guts yet people say it's because he drinks too much.
I'm sure his drinking doesn't help either though. It was a combination of him drinking/weight cutting and the fact he's missing half his stomache and some of his intestines.

Cowboy is a "fight bonus" fighter, not a "ppv points" fighter

there's levels to this thing

"Only accept fights where the winning odds are in their favor..."

Cowboy has been betting favorite in ALL of his UFC bouts except from Pettis (Lost), Dos Anjos II (Lost), Benson (Pick 'em, and he actually lost) and Edson Barbosa. Lol, complete bum.

Yea he talked about it on Rogans podcast guys a nut.

I get he likes to have fun, but if your career relies upon your physical fitness, maybe you should ease off of the extreme sports. Likewise with sports people riding motor bikes.

Frank Mir almost ruined his career. Who knows how could he could have been were it not for that crash injury.

Being injured isn't ducking.
Cowboy's the one "ducking" since he ran off to WW right when Khabib came back from retirement. <36>

So Khabib ducks pizzaiolos to fight guys like Fergy and Dos Anjos ? A guy who made him quit in the first round ? Funny !

"Only accept fights where the winning odds are in their favor..."

Cowboy has been betting favorite in ALL of his UFC bouts except from Pettis (Lost), Dos Anjos II (Lost), Benson (Pick 'em, and he actually lost) and Edson Barbosa. Lol, complete bum.
That sounds a lot actually

Oh yeah, Khabib really faked his injuries.

Habib.0.jpg

9_800_0__e86ba52f6544cc64f418c595001e37d8683d885cf178c831f308ec58f0bc29ff.png

Cerrone is just salty he aint in the top spot.

Yea..i like Cerrone, but this makes no sense.
Conor ducked you to fight the guy that beat your ass?
Khabib ducked you, but beat the guy that beat your ass 2x?

Diaz is a bigger money fight than Cerrone, and mini Russian Cain is made of glass.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back