Stop talking about boxing in an mma forum.

FlyingDeathKick

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
If you want to talk about guys punching eachother with big padded gloves then go to the boxing forum. This Forum is for fans of real fighting, or atleast the closest thing to real fighting while still being a sport.

Even when a MMA guy may go over to box?
That is kind of harsh.

I thought that one of the arts in MMA was boxing

Irony.

Like Goldy and Silvery, only made of Iron.

McGregor vs Maywheather is not just about the sport of boxing though. I don't ever think the fight will happen but it's a real topic now.

You're the one who made a boxing thread o_O
In the UFC Forum:(
<Kobe213>

But "striking is real fighting, grappling isn't real fighting." Non-strikers even if they are top 5 or former champions are soccer moms... and soccer dads.

/striking fanboy

If you want to talk about guys punching eachother with big padded gloves then go to the boxing forum. This Forum is for fans of real fighting, or atleast the closest thing to real fighting while still being a sport.
No, and fuck off!

boxing is so damn boring , i tried watching it but gawd .... only few boxers can make it look exciting, lomachenko, pirog(retired)

This thread is a little too ironic

Yeah i really do think

boxing is so damn boring , i tried watching it but gawd .... only few boxers can make it look exciting, lomachenko, pirog(retired)

Ive been watching boxing for years.

The most exciting ufc fights dont even come close to the most exciting boxing matches.

Lyle/foreman
Holyfield/Bowe
Corralea/castillo
Thrilla in manilla
Gatti/ward
Hagler/hearns

List goes on

This is going to turn out to be a fantastic thread.

the thing about MMA is its a gateway sport for elitists. that start as fans of MMA then branch off into their own condescending culture to bjj, muay Thai, or boxing, because its more "obscure".
that being said I started as a boxing fan.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back